Benonites II

I hope so. I can't watch Dorian because I'm 13. Eeeee I'm 13!! :D I never tire of saying that. It means that I can actually have teenage angst and stuff because I'm a teenager.
And Narniamoondust I love your siggy but you're going to get shot because it's massive. :)

I'll resize it,but if you DON'T want to get shot then stay away from POTW:D

Plus...WHY DOES ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANT TO SEE DORIAN GRAY?
Its filthy,smutty,adult,every synonym for awful in the dictionary! But then again,I suppose if you read Ben's perspective of it you might like the story.
He sort of persuaded me into the idea that it was "interesting" or whatever and I totally bought. *face palm* stupid me:p
I just don't ever want to see it,because SOMEBODY in it is naked most of the time
*glares at invisible Ben*,Seriously,I don't mind a shirt off but please dude...keep your trousers on!

Anyway...ummmmm,I was gonna say something about Ben's myspace page....Oh yeah!
He hasn't updated it since january 14 of last year. APPARENTLY He didn't want the page in the first place. He put a bunch of PC stuff on it and then abandoned it:D
Ha ha,reminds me of..ME! I do that with my yahoo account. I started it then abandoned it

Last edited:
I CHANGED MY SIGGIE! Hee hee! I'm making a sig for everyone of his films(except maybe locked in,because there's not too many pics available yet.)
As far as adult films of his go,I for one want to see Bigga than Ben. It just looks funny to me,maybe since Dorian is dark through and through I can't stand it,but BTB is a dark COMEDY. Thats basically what we do with things to tolerate them,we take something scary or dark and then make it funny so it's not scary to us anymore:D

I have several pics of it(including one of Ben flipping you off:eek:,which is funny in a way because he seems so chill) and theres this on going orange theft joke about them. That'll be my next siggie challenge:D

okay I'm talking to myself again but this is TOO funny:

A few weeks ago I met a journalist and he said, hi and slammed an action figure in front of me, and said, what do you think? Someone says there's going to be an action figure and you think, aw, amazing, I played with He-man and Transformers, and you realize what you did with your He-man and Transformers, which is smash them against each other and chew their arms off. You think it's cool to have an action figure if it's a collectible in a box, but what they're there for is for people to smash them up, which is kind of weird

I find this funny to imagine him as a toddler chewing arms off He man action figures. I also find this funny because My dad collects old transformers and him just breaking them as a kid is...well hilarious.

Chish,you've probably seen this but For anyone who hasn't,I'M QUOTING THIS IN MY SIG!

Okay i have NO CLUE what I'm doing up at 10:42 PM looking up Ben Barnes on google,but look what I found(esp. YOU cg!)
king_caspian_and_queen_susan.jpg

AHAHAHAHHAHAH!
It so weird yet so cool,and check out that cat next to susie! Dang how'd they make this?

:eek: WHAT IS ANNA DOING STEALING MY MAN?!?!?!?!?!??!!? :mad:

Bigger Than Ben is muuuuuch worse for sick and smut ect than Dorian Grey. It's got good morals. I enjoyed it quite a bit to be honest.

Bigger Than Ben is muuuuuch worse for sick and smut ect than Dorian Grey. It's got good morals. I enjoyed it quite a bit to be honest.

At least the point of Dorian Gray is point out what NOT to do or else you become an ugly, corrupted soul...

But I will say, Oscar Wilde CAN be disturbing. GREAT author, but disturbing.

but anyway...have you guys seen this?? It features an interesting pic of Ben's face in VDT:

http://www.narniaweb.com/2010/05/huge-dawn-treader-poster-and-cannes/comment-page-2/#comment-13224

:D

TO CG,they're supposed to like each other in PC so girls take it too far some times.At least with fictional characters you can hack em to bits. The movie surfers from disney did a long podcast on it and the one chick Tessa was like, "I missed the chance to meet my dream guy,Ben Barnes because I decided to be studious and not miss school." and so after I saw that I fantasized me bursting through the wall with a chain saw screaming: "HANDS OFF MY MAN TESSA!" *buzz buzz*:D

To loverble,Well,Dorian is just kind of in a dark setting I suppose. My dad has a twisted sense of humor as displayed in BTB so I suppose I just find that kind of stuff funny. Whereas Dorian has hardly any humor and its just horrifying through and through,despite you learn something from it.
And yes,I suppose I would enjoy it too(when I turn 23:D)

To Alambil and Tarvas,now I haven't seen it. Who's that king arthur type guy with the sword? And why does lucy look so old? And I wonder if Ben's now used to having a billboard all big like that now. Considering he was all freaked out the first time.

To loccoroco,Yes susan needs to put down her legs.

Oh here's another Ben quote:
The audition was to play a Los Angeles lifeguard. So I turn up, pasty, skinny, off the plane, black shirt. I walk in, there's like ten guys in there, blonde, tanned, enormous. And I kid you not, one of them had his pant leg rolled up and was going, "Dude, I just don't know how to get the definition in my calves. I can't do it." And I thought, I'm in the wrong place.

I honestly don't get it because I don't know what he was asked but the fact he was like "I'm in the wrong place" and that he was all pasty was cracking me up.
He always says he really skinny or whatever,does he look that skinny to you? I think he just looks average and short.
He's probably a shade taller than me because he's a shade under 6 ft and I'm a head shorter than me dad who's 6 ft. I dunno,I love figuring out how we'd measure up:D

Funny ain't it! I'm taller than a freaking SIXTEEN year old girl! Don't worry though,most brits are really short genetically. I saw the Queen next to Obama and she was EXTREMELY SHORT!
People always mistake me for a teen ager at least fifteen or fourteen because I'm so tall.
I once went to this celebrity skate party and all the 20 somethin' year olds were like as tall as me so I felt really awkward.
Sooo If Ben is a shade under six and I'm a full head shorter than 6 ft then He must be like 5 10 or something which makes him a few feet taller than my mom which makes pretty much almost as tall as him:D
That made it sound confusing didn't it:D

At least the point of Dorian Gray is point out what NOT to do or else you become an ugly, corrupted soul...

But I will say, Oscar Wilde CAN be disturbing. GREAT author, but disturbing.

but anyway...have you guys seen this?? It features an interesting pic of Ben's face in VDT:

http://www.narniaweb.com/2010/05/huge-dawn-treader-poster-and-cannes/comment-page-2/#comment-13224

GAWD!!! Ben looks so much like Orlando Bloom in that poster that it's freaky. o_O

MAYBE THATS WHY THEY MADE HIM LOOK LIKE WILL BROWN!(Orlando's character in POTC.)
Remember during PC's craze they called him the next Orlando Bloom?
Maybe Mr. Apted(the devil) decided he would make a pun of that and make him look like Will Brown.
Despite how ugly he looks with his hair in a pony tail.

Also I was thinking,Ben has straightened his hair before.
I was looking at some pics during PC publicizing and whatnot and his hair is wavy like normal.
And then I see a few from at least 2009 or 2010(y'know the ones of him in the street with that black coat) and his hair lies flatter against his head. I straighten my hair so I now how it looks.

I dunno why I brought that up,I was just musing:D

All the promo shots were done near the begining when his long hair was fake. He then grew it longer. It says in a couple of his interviews.

Yeah I know.I saw the ones from his interview with this dude named chuck and his hair was wavy then and he says, "This is my real hair," as he points to it but that was when he was like, "I have a confession to make about my hair in that."
Poor thing,that experience must've been suffocating with all that makeup and whatnot. He said he bought padded cycle shorts for all that riding he had to too:D

I was just thinking about this though,ROBERT PATTINSON IS BEN BARNE'S COPY CAT!
Whatever Ben does,Rob copies slightly. Ben does a heartthrob sparking film:Rob does a heartthrob sparking film.
Ben does Dorian Gray,Rob does Bel Ami which is pretty much like Dorian Gray only not as satan controlled and its french.
Ben has these things he believes in(Like him hating the internet or y'know. He just has these values) Rob has values.
Ben takes a shower once a week,Rob takes a shower...NEVER!

I was just noticing that as I was reading their interviews. Plus Ben went to high school with his sister Liz so Rob probably trailed along when they did homework together or whatnot and was like,"I wanna be like him when I grow up."

I put in my book. B's always like, "STOP COPYING ME ROB!"
But rob is like, "I'm not copying you! You take showers,I don't,You live in a nice house,I live underground in a garbage bin!"

^^Ben was also considered for the role of Edward in Twilight and Aro in New Moon.

Yeah,theres a lot of old posts in this thread about that. He doesn't make a good vampire. I saw somebody put the colored eyes on him and it looks awful.
Besides,he's not ripped enough to have his shirt off all the time(y'know how they do that:D) I never really cared about him being muscular though,dunno why. I suppose I like to pick brains like chisha and have a nice personality rather than a ripped body.
I have fallen for several idiots who weren't that good looking,so I suppose its mostly personality I go for.
Ben is the only one I've ever liked that was easy on the eyes

Back