Benonites II

i love those trees that light up :)

i wish i could make some christmas decorations with ben on them, imagine that hanging on the tree, it would probably melt! :D :p

(ben's hotness u no...)

Lol that's so true!!!!
In class the girls were talking about heartthrobs, and I seemed to be the only one who mentioned Ben Barnes... they must be blind. :p

oh they must be, how dare they not know who our dear ben is? :p

in the narniafans news thingo that gets sent to my hotmail, i read today that htey might be filming VOTDT in Australia! How cool would that be!? But it said in Queensland or New South Wales, i live in Victoria :(

That's so cool! I wish I could even be in the same country as him...
WAIT A SEC- I WAS! I HEARD HE CAME TO MY STATE SOME TIME BEFORE! I WAS SO UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

*braces self*
Its been said that they are filming part of "New Moon" here in Vancouver (where I live) and that means if Ben is going to be in it...JOSIE IS DOING SOME MUCH NEEDED "BEN-SEEING" :cool:

I almost died when I made the connection! :D

They're going to film part of VDT in Mexico, too...:D :D I'd LOVE to go to Mexico anyway, and that would be really cool to see Ben & Co. as an added bonus :p

And if he's really going to be in New Moon...I think I'm going to spaz b/c apparently Charlie Hunnam is supposed to be in it too and they're both hot. LOL

flys in her Christmas angel costume

flys in her Christmas angel costume holding a candle and bringing gifts for ben :) puts them under the fiber optic tree that she brought for him, fills the stocking she brings with her with candy for him too, brings out her harp and starts singing

i wish you a Merry Christmas

i wish you a Merry Christmas

i wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

turns away and fluffs up her white wings and flys out the door, yep the poster was the best birthday gift i have :)

Back