which wardrobe did you use to find us?[Merged]

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
hey all, was wondering how some of you found this place. I know i found it cause i was here from the beginning, but some of you have found us and i was wondering what venues you used and whats your story and all.

tg

oh cool

thats neat that we show up on there already, lol. I have no idea how easily we are to find, lol.

tg

i think i was looking for general CoN stuff, but with forums too, and this fulfilled/s all me needs! thanks guys! :p

well how do you guys think we should get more people to hear about us? Any ideas on that? Cause we are really getting bigger but there are times when a lot of people are visiting but there is not activity here. So maybe we just need to be more friendly or something.

tg

It's like any web based 'community' , people will pop in have a look around and then leave, only a few ever stay unfortunately - but they are the valuable ones!. Although on the UK Google, we're on page 2, using just 'Narnia' as a key word.Hoorah!
I think it'll pick up so much more as the teaser campaign starts for the film, but once people are here the trick is not to frighten them off! (some of the stuff in the politics and religion threads could seem a little 'raaa' if you know what i mean, especially those not so into wild debating- personally though, i enjoy the challenge!)

i believe i was searching for stuff on the new lww movie.. or something specific like from a book or something. and the link was to a discussion on the forums. gotta sign up i say, so i did!

Hm-m-m... I've got some problems with my English, so first of all I'd like to ask u about one thing: please, do not pay a lot of attention to my mistakes)))
I found this forum several days ago, in our, Russian, searching systemРамблер. :)

Ummmm. I can't remember :p

lol. I was here from the begining aswell. Paul, tg, and BC were the only ones to register before me lol.

Edit: Rosy. We have a girl at work who's from Russia. Russian is such a cool language lol.

Last edited:
Iron Air, hey buddy, if you need help with english keep coming here, we can help you with that. very cool that you joined. I know i'm excited about you being here so don't worry about mistakes my grammar is terrible and i'm american, lol.

tg

aye. Russian is one of the languages i've always wanted to learn. and we all know english, so we can help! welcome to the forum too!

i'm not really sure why i first came here. i guessi was just borred and i was reading the CoN at the time, and i think i was looking for stuff on the new movie too. and also i just like looking at picutres so... yeah. and i wanted someone to talk to about the CoN. so yeah. i'm just gonna shut up now.

I was at the library (almost a year ago, now!) and our internet was down at the time, so I used the library's to search for "Narnia" on Google. And I've been here ever since!

Iron Air: That's awesome! I have some friends from Russia who now live in the states, and don't worry--we wouldn't make fun of your mistakes!

I heard about this site from some friends...and figured they needed a little "adult supervision". ;)

BTW, welcome Iron Air...my sister speaks a little Russian, small world.

- Lou

so how did you find us in torc jenny? Thats very interesting do they have a link to us or what?

tg

Back