Old Admin's blog

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Hey all, it's been forever since I've come around. Life has changed a ton for me. I've been married, now have my first child, and I'm moving on in life in other areas like my career. I'm a credentialed teacher now, but I'm still very focused on my writing.

I thought some of you might want to check out my blog since it's strictly for my writing that I'm currently working on and poems from the past. Hope to see some of you there!

tsgraveline.blogspot.com

Why, do you wish there were? ;) :p No, it came from the fact that Aravis was technically from the 3rd book of Narnia. ;) And it was the first half of my original e-mail address.

I do remember you, and I actually remember the name change. I might have done it myself. I did a lot of name changing back in the day.

So how is everyone?

I'll go check out your blog. And I'm not saying it just because you have over one million posts, alright?

I don't believe I used any sort of emoticon that would suggest I had a smirk on my face. Or was my writing just that good?

See, that's why you want to follow my blog.

Oh and let me know if you like it and if you do, please add yourself. I really do appreciate it. I might even fib your numbers on here for you.

tg

PS don't tell the other admins this!

Ok then. I looked it up. My favorite right now is the older poem Louise Odier. I did write something similar once... I know it's somewhere around here...

Say, did you ever start a writing thread here?

As for the question of how everyone is: I'm twice widowed, but engaged AGAIN. My fiancee has joined here, under the name of Karoliina Aleksandra. The double I is intentional; it's Finnish.

Dinosaur, I think is the term...and I'm also from after your time, but I'll repeat Lossiful. Welcome back. :)

Oh yes I remember you fellow Hockey fan!!! It is great to see one of the other purple members back here ;) Congrats on your daughter and the poem was beautiful but also the poem BK mentioned. Now next thing you do is explain to us how to change those numbers in your post. Or wait a minute...in the past posts disappeared. IT WAS YOU CONSUMING THEM :eek:

Back