The Battle for Middle Earth

crjr9833

I'm really looking forward to the Battle for Middle Earth PC Game to come out. How about you guys?? It looks realy cool.

Oh! When's the release date for 'Battle for Middle Earth?'! It's a toss up whether I'm going to buy that one or 'Middle Earth the Third Age'

Oh it's coming on the Dec. 6...and get Battle for Middle Earth!!! The Third Age isn't to great of a game..but it's still good. Battle sounds much cooler!!!!

I've been praying for a LOTR RGP since I first read the books, and I thought that's what 'Third Age' was going to be, but from what I understand it's more hack and slash. (at least that's the report I got from someone I know)

I'm just hoping now that 'Battle for Middle Earth' will run on my computer.

Oh, I knew that, sorry if my post was confusing. What I meant to say was that I prefer RPG to RTS so my first impulse was to buy 'The Third Age' which is an RPG. However, I still like RTS and I think 'Battle for Middle Earth' is going to be the better game, in which case if I got either I would probably get 'Battle'.

I wanted to get the battle for middle earth but it will never work on my comp... I have a pentium2 233 and it requires a 1.3 GHZ... sigh...

my computer is reallly out of date.

Wow, that bites. I have an AMD Athlon 2400+, and when we played it over a LAN, one of my friends who has a Pentium 3, slowed the game down to a crawl. It was rather funny when he lost, cuz then the game would just speed up like none other!

Games are for loosers! :D J/K. I play games. Mostly Jeopardy though. I don't like games that make fun of the best litereary work of all time (yes I'm talking LOTR). I don't believe that the Professor would be to happy to see what had become of his beloved books today...

I love that game ^^

anyone play BFME 2 yet? my bro got it for 360. I think its easier on a gaming console than the PC

ha..I hath dug up another old thread. :D

I've got BFME2... although I unistalled it to put Madden 07 on my computer. I was afraid my dad would come after me with a meat cleaver if I used all the space on his hard drive for BFME2 and Madden. :D

My brother bought BFME 2 back in Jan for the computer but it wouldnt install it. I guess our computers werent updated enough.

Well, thoug I and my brother are really eager to enjoy battles online, it might take too much, and even some good machine are not matched by others in the network (is obviously an epic battle installing it, updating it and checking the connections...:p :eek: ).

Anyway, and as epic lovers, we have now BFME Rise of the Witch King, as since he's our favourite villain, the game has many pros... and we try not to tell the cons.

Say, such a game was a new surprise, for we have a storage of many games of this genre, as we have movies and books

-Age of Empires I, II & III
-Age of Mythologies
-Medieval Total War I & II
-Alexander (yes, the movie with Collin Farrell, it has a game)
-Rome Total War Expansion Pack: Barbarian Invasions
-Spartan: Ancient Wars
-Warcraft
-The Battle for Middle Earth I, II & Rise of the Witch King
-War of the Ring

Phew!! You might be imagining or wondering about the amount of hours we've spent and enjoyed with such epic experience.

That is so joyful...:D

Back