Black Cloak vs Dead Rain

No Inception references allowed. In any case, this cinnabrain needs to go back to its real owner.

*catches cinnabrain* Gross.

There's a tag on this cinnabrain that says, "Belongs to poor child in Africa. If found, please return immediately." If you've got to be dishonest, couldn't you be a little better at it?

If you have to know the truth, I found the cinnabrain on a street in Kampala where some kids were using it as a football. I took pity on it, took it home with me, washed it, and gave it an education. I fully intend to find the child it belongs to and give it back to him or her. And then wait for the ideas which I planted in the cinnabrain to unfold... *evil witch cackle*

WarriorSatyr, stop eating Sadness, it's got enough problems already.

Freckles, that's illegal in seventy-four countries, and punishable by mob violence in all the others. Unplant the ideas you put in that cinnabrain immediately, and give it back to the poor child, who was, after all, only getting his exercise.

It's not sadness. It's a Tamaranean pudding of sadness, from the planet of Tamaran in the Vega system. It's made from zorka-berries. The bad flavor makes you forget about how sad you are.

Then shouldn't it be called a Tamaranean pudding of non-sadness? And how do you pronounce that? Tama-rain-ean or Tama-rah-nean?

I'm just calling it "T thingy" and leaving it at that. When you don't aim for the moon, you don't land on one of the stars (e.g. flaming balls of gas) and burn alive within the first five minutes.

Well...I guess that would be effective...I supposed I've never considered the possibility that comfort food isn't the best way to eat away your troubles. I stand corrected.

Back