Person Below Me VI

Aye!

TPBM is on someone else's computer right now?

Aye, I'm on the downstairs one because it's owner is upstairs on the treadmill which is quite loud to have running behind you all the time and I was too lazy to move my computer... Haha, there's your long pointless explanation.. ;)

Nope mine and mine only!!1

TPBM is watching TV??

Nay, unless you count the reflection of the room in the TV screen...

TPBM is listening to music?

Aye, I'm on the downstairs one because it's owner is upstairs on the treadmill which is quite loud to have running behind you all the time and I was too lazy to move my computer... Haha, there's your long pointless explanation.. ;)

Nay, unless you count the reflection of the room in the TV screen...

TPBM is listening to music?

Haha, makes sense...:D

Nay, though I'm trying to find a good song to change my myspace to... Trouble is, I know the subject I want, but I can't think of a song or a background to go with it...:rolleyes:

s/q?

Haha, makes sense...

Nay, though I'm trying to find a good song to change my myspace to... Trouble is, I know the subject I want, but I can't think of a song or a background to go with it...

s/q?

Haha, I think I know the feeling... Of course normally I have either the background OR the music already... I was actually thinking of changing mine soon too, because I heard "This is Home" one to many times on the radio... :rolleyes:;)

And aye, I'm taking requests of what music to play on the computer while she does dishes... :D

TPBM ate an apple today...

I'm about to go take a shower...

EDIT: Aye! Our power surged, and my alarm didn't go off! So I got up at 10:00 when I needed to get up by 8:30!!! :eek:
TPBM is not looking forward to a class this semester/quarter/year?

Well, since I'm not actually taking any classes of any sort, the answer would have to be "Nay"...

TPBM has an air freshener in their room?

I'm proud to say I do! (HSM 1+2, Sarah Bettens, 2 of Kelly Clarkson,... and a lot more...)

tpbm lives in a place where it is raining now...

Back