RPGer WANTED!!

STar trek Rp

I am in need of a few trekees and trekerrs in my Star trek rp
Synopsis
The story will start out Voyager gets attacked by the Borg Picard and his Enterpise rush to assist then Janeway goes to DS9 to get her ship repaired then Ent E after engaging the borg with Voyager. Voyager's Warp Drive gets damaged. Janeway rendeveus with the fleet the the fleet discusses a distress signal from the past. Starfleet Wants Janeway and Picard to do it together cause their the only ships powerful enough to cross time.being pursued by a enemy ship and the Borg and a unknown ship

We need a Captain Kirk and varous member of the cre of enterprise enterprise E and Voyager and even some DS9 charecter if you want to join please post and let me know who you are playing or what your made up charecters are

here is a list of who we need
Voyager
Chakotey
Tuvok
Belanna
Paris
Kim
Doctor
Seven
Kes
Enterprise e
Data
Geordi
Troi
Worf
Dr Crusher
Captain Kirk Ncc-1701 Turkish Delight
Spock
Dr MC coy
Sulu
Chekov
DS9
Dr Bashir
odo

Last edited:
We could use some guys in keep your mine wide open rpg. and some people in the high school musical rpg. oh and we need some people for zoom an academy for superheros.

Last edited:
I'll join any RPG. Unless I have joined, its about a book or show I haven't read or watched (or a video game I haven't played), or nobodies gonna pay attention to me. LOL

I could use a few more Numenoreans in my Numenore thread (Check my siggy...it's underlined Numenore) I'll give you comission in the army or a ship if chu wanna be a captain...You don't hafta be a Numenorean you can be whatever you want.:p

I'll join RPs! I'm on spring break so I have too much free time! And I'm gonna be homeschooled when I go back... So that means I will be home all day! So anybody need an RPer? I'll have to check the RP out first though... I gotta make sure it's something that would interest me. :p lol

Back