A Few Things

Sopespian

Hey, TDL family!

I want to be completely honest with all of you. In years past, I hid a lot of things about me for security's sake. I have never told anyone here (with one exception) my real name or where I live. That changes now.

My name is Aaron. Not Mike, though Michael is my middle name and I did at one time consider using it full-time. When I became a TDL member, I used Mike so that my identity was hidden. But I'm really Aaron.

Also, I haven't lived in Indianapolis since many years before I came here. But I resented my parents' move to Wisconsin, my true home, and so I pretended to be in Indy. But I'm actually a Wisconsinite. Btw, when I said I lived in Minneapolis, that was true. No dishonesty there.

Further, I've written a book! This is the thread that was started a while ago called "Keepers of the Parchment". After many revisions and long hours, it's been self-published. You can buy it here for Kindle or here for a print copy.

Finally, I don't know how much I'll be on TDL in the future, with the server problems and all, so look me up on Facebook under Aaron M. Fugate if you're there and we can chat that way.

Thanks for everything,

Aaron (Mike)

P.S. Mods, could you look into deleting or somehow hiding my old story thread? I don't want any copyright confusion.

Aaron's a better name than Mike anyway...nothing against anyone who is really named Mike....

Sure, I'll delete your old thread. I believe Mewsie had the mods do something similar when she turned a story thread into a book a while back.

Aaron's a better name than Mike anyway...nothing against anyone who is really named Mike....

Sure, I'll delete your old thread. I believe Mewsie had the mods do something similar when she turned a story thread into a book a while back.

I agree. I love my name because it's that happy place between unique and obscure. Not everybody is Aaron, but not nobody is, either.

Thanks!

I agree with Miss Freckles. You'll always be Sopespian regardless of your real name. :) I know Gondorgirl's real identity, but she'll always be GG to me and I Obi to her!

I sent you a friend request on Facebook, as well as a message letting you know who it is. Don't want you thinking it's a creeper. ;)

I believe Mewsie had the mods do something similar when she turned a story thread into a book a while back.

I'd like to clear this up, no I did not. My books SHOULD still exist here. They're not published yet, I only wish I had this problem.

Glad you do, though, Sopespian. I'll be sure to try and find you on facebook.

Back