Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Janeway, Voyager

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Archer, Enterprise

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Other - state who in your post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I'm going to wait tell Christmas to recieve my copy of Star Trek. That way it gives my family something to get me that they know I don't already have. :D

My friend recently met Leonard Nimoy! Went to a ST convention and got a signed photo... My parents wouldn't let me go with 'er :(
Bah! That is too bad!

Did anyone read Shatner's autobiography? My husband took my copy and read it, then he told me it wasn't worth reading! I may try it anyway -- he and I don't have the same taste in books a lot of the time.

I haven't read Shatner's biography. I did watch this video on YouTube where they caught Shatner's reaction to the new movie's trailer. He didn't say anything too negative about it.

One of my friends read Shatner's whatsit and said the same thing as your husband, and he actually went back and returned it the day he finished it! Haha. Shatner - I'm kind of annoyed by him. I don't think I'll read it.

I'm with inkspot in that books vary for people. Some won't like it, some will love it, and some will hate it, and I think they should make up their own minds about it.

trust me the fiction books are better lol...shatner:rolleyes: though he did write a funny book about the conventions and the fans. Lol that made me laugh.

I'm with inkspot in that books vary for people. Some won't like it, some will love it, and some will hate it, and I think they should make up their own minds about it.
Haha I'm generally like that, too, but he's got the exact same taste in books as me, so. : P

Also could someone explain to me the "red shirt" thing in Star Trek? I was browsing on I Can Has Cheezburger's Lol Celebs and there was one that had Bones asking if the "red shirt rule still applied." What does that mean?

Back