Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am, the evil fairy to grant Glamel's wish: Granted, but it rains so hard that your house sinks in the mud while you're inside it, and you know that "Many go down, and few return to the sunlit lands."

I wish I was always right.

granted, but you get so mad at the world bcuz the people in it are always wrong so you begin to bicker to them wuts right and wrong and they think theyre always right and you wrong....then you end up commiting suicide bcuz youre so stressed about the whole thing

i wish i were pretty

Granted, but you look in the mirror and suddenly discover that you were already pretty, so now you're so beautiful that no guys can keep thier eyes off you, so all thier girlfriends and fiances are very mad at you.

I wish I lived as an immortal dryad, married with nice children and a nice husband in Narnia in a very peaceful era.

Granted, you are an immortal dryad with nice kids and a lovely wife, but your family isnt immortal and you now lead a lonely depressing life AND since your immortal you cant commit suicide :p

I wish that I had an A in geometry.

granted, but you become too bored w/a happy and nice family all the time who never bicker, so you try to kill urself but remember you cant die bcuz ur immortal. so you have to live an unhappy life FOREVER w/the same life of a picperfect family every single day and is sooooo bored FOREVER...did i mention FOREVER???

i wish i became WM's queen

stronger_WM said:
Granted, you are an immortal dryad with nice kids and a lovely wife, but your family isnt immortal and you now lead a lonely depressing life AND since your immortal you cant commit suicide :p

I wish that I had an A in geometry.

granted, but you have an F in every other class

i wish i were WM's queen

stronger_WM said:
QUOTE]

Umm, I'm a girl, so having a wife would already be a good wish corruption.

Thedryadhobbit said:
stronger_WM said:
QUOTE]

Umm, I'm a girl, so having a wife would already be a good wish
corruption.

*laughing soooo hard as a mistake to stronger_WM made about Thedryadhobbit* ...lesbians...jk hehehe

i wish i were WM/Peter's queen

Granted, but the zillions of other wannabe WM queens band together and hurl you off of Cair Parevel into the sea, where you are sold as a slave and never seen again.

I wish no one would corrupt my wish ;)
(Joking of course, I want to see how you can corrupt it)

Last edited:
Granted, but the zillions of other wannabe WM queens band together and hurl you off of Cair Parevel into the sea, where you are sold as a slave and never seen again.

Thedryadhobbit said:

granted, but no one(who is myself :( ...im a nobody cuz im not famous or anything) has already granted it(no offense but i didint like ur wish)

i wish i were WM for one day to c wut its like to be him w/all his obsessive fans

Granted, but when you become WM you get stuck like that forever and get mobbed by paparazzi every day of your life!

I wish to be crowned Queen Lucy the Valiant and to ride on Aslan's back.

Granted:you end up falling off of Aslans back and you get lost:p

hmmm...i wish that i moved to britain and lived in a nice house.......

Granted, but it starts to spread, and you end up looking like the Grinch.

I wish I was hired to write the script for Prince Caspian

P.S. The wish about "I wish no one would corrupt my wish" was kind of boring because I wanted to see if I could stump people. Feel free to try to stump me too!

Last edited:
Granted:But the rest of you is green too....

hmmm...don't have a wish so...i wish somebody would make a wish:p

OK so if someone wished for a monkey it would be like this...

The monkey would be a corrupt baboon that wishes to eat everyone on the planet, and then become leader of baboons and take over the world!! ;)

Thedryadhobbit said:
Ok, new wish, I wish there were two of me (Don't ask me why)

granted, but ur clone is evil so she kills u leaving the evil clone to killthe rest of the world

i wish i werent so addicted to this fansite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back