Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(good point about the WM fans) and about the ginger ale.... I simply cannot corupt such a noble wish. I wish CoN would surpass Kong this weekend

oh gosh, all this Will stuff is stressing me out! LOL
Granted but then it gets so popular people start to get tired of it!!!!

I wish all this buzz about the WM adict award would go away and my name would simply vanish from the poles.

Okay your name is removed from the polls but you win as a "Write In" anways :) :D ;) I wish my story could get published some day( PLZ PLZ PLZ dont corupt that one to bad)

okay but you are completely over rushed by crazed fans (like WM) and turn into a shut in writer except for once a year where you go to ONE place and then you come home smelly and tired because of all of your crazy fans!!! LOL
That wasn't too bad now was it? Don't mess this one up too bad please!!!!.......
I wish that I would become a succesful singer (This is truly my passion)

okay but you are completely over rushed by crazed fans (like WM) and turn into a shut in writer except for once a year where you go to ONE place and then you come home smelly and tired because of all of your crazy fans LOL LOL LOL :D
I wish I could fly (have any of you ever wished that??)

okay but sudden;y you forget how while you are in the air and apend the next 6 months in the hospital and rehab AND an assylum because no one believes you could ever fly.
I wish... that ... oh ok, I wish for a star bucks mocha frap. light!

granted but you turn out to be sick and cant drink it and throw up
I wish that I would finnally do my school work and my chores...without complaint!(mess that one up you you narnia addicts)

othem done but then a friend messes things up and you parents dont believe you did them and you getin trouble. I wish......................

okay but then your parents are so pleased they add more work and chores to your schedule and you have NO more free time!!!!
I wish all the WM and SK obsessors would just realize how silly they are and be more... sonsible!

*cough*you are 'willsgirl' so you get more sense and relize that you were being stupid and so you go and throw mud pies at MW and then go back to liking him but you get thorwn in jail because of disruptive behaviour and disturbing the peace

you do but then she hates you for a completely different reason. LOL
BTW: WM is not the ONLY Will in the world you know. My Dad's name is Will and I am a totally Daddy's girl . My brother's name is Will and we are VERY close. there is the character in my story whose name is Will and even though he is made up, he is the PREFECT guy!!!
I wish I had a castle

okay but the castle is inhabited with hundreds of thousands of vampre bats. I wish all the WM and SK fans would finnaly buy those glasses the doctor perscribed :D

ha ha ha!!!!!
last post for now....
They do but only think WM and SK are even more "perfect" than before!
I wish people would stop assumung things. Especially about me!!!

They stop assuming things but then they start reading your diary so then they know all your secrets (not that you have any just that all i could think of)
I wish that my dog could talk

Sorry willsgirl!! Its just I have gotten used to so many WM/SK lovers so yeah I am just a confuzzeld child

The Prince said:
okay but the castle is inhabited with hundreds of thousands of vampre bats. I wish all the WM and SK fans would finnaly buy those glasses the doctor perscribed :D
OK, not sure what the wish is all about, but I'll say they buy the glasses but they break a minute later.

I wish I were a fairy.

Okay you are now a fairy but now you are haunted by evil fairy slaying Leprechans.

I wish... that more people would read AND love my story!!! LOL :D

granted, but they love it so much theyve become obsessed zombies who r on the hunt to kill u

i wish for a taco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back