Computer Issues

Firefly77

My apologies if I have missed anyone but I have had computer issues as of late, and am not sure if this will even post or not, so I too have pulled a Copperfox.

Greensawmill- The numbers in my username are more of a reflex than anything else. Often when one chooses a new username for something, they have to do a variant with numbers on the end because their first choice was taken. In my case, I like combinations of seven's because of their symbolism in scripture.

Hope to be back on soon :eek:

Greensawmill- The numbers in my username are more of a reflex than anything else. Often when one chooses a new username for something, they have to do a variant with numbers on the end because their first choice was taken. In my case, I like combinations of seven's because of their symbolism in scripture.

Ok, thanks, good to know. :)

Well, looks like my posting is working the way it should again, but I still can't send private messages, so again, my apologies to those who have pm'd me. I will also be away for the holidays so Merry Christmas to you all, God Bless folks :)

Back