• black_cloak

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right hb, I think from now on when you meet a new member just presume they're the OPPOSITE gender to what you think originally - then you're bound to get it right!

I just can't help smiling reading all this. It's all too entertaining.

Poor Fred. And Rocky, and Sly, and so on and so forth. :D You all make up the funniest names. I have absolutly no right to be called a duffer. I'm soo not random.

rosymole said:

It was in the 'glorious food' thread, after i was called in top stop you crazees massacring Legolas an embargo on violent death seemd a good idea..and it still stands! be nice to each other!!! don't make me come up there!!

as BC said it has calmed down alot but I must admit not totally. But there is no killing! i know that ;) :D

Posts about Holyboy666

This Post has been edited to serve my needs! This is where I post all funny comments about moi that are said throughout the board.

Dead Rain: You bring shame to my name by this act, Holyboy. How dare you disgrace an ancient shadow! Pay with your blood!

GrayCloak HB crazy? No? Really? Who comes up with these things?

Smog Holyboy has a great sense of humor, an almost disturbing love for Hockey, and the most random mind you'll ever find (besides BC of course). I'd bet he spends more time on this site then he does sleeping (unless he's ike me and doesn't sleep at all )

GrayCloak ...when the U.S invades Canada we'll make sure to spare him

Pretzel Head Sounds like he needs a chem-suit

Smog Is definatley crazy and needs a hobby, or a girlfriend or something...
Black Cloak ah he would drive his girfriend crazy

Waterhogboy I think from now on when you meet a new member just presume they're the OPPOSITE gender to what you think originally - then you're bound to get it right!

Tarkheena_Finduilas22 Needs to take loooooong nap. Anyone have a tranquilizer pill???

Waterhogboy but sometimes I sit and stare at his posts and my head begins to hurt while trying to make sense of them.

Holyboy666's Sister This is HB's sister. You do not fully understand the gravity of the situation. he's crazy. completely and utterly bonkers. he dances when sick. he dances when he has a headache. he dances in the car. heck (i've been told i can't swear) he dances when his leg is broken!!!!! my gosh (can i say that? meh) grrrrr !!!!!! (indistinctive muttering)

Dernhelm Is the next after BC for Chief Duffer, and has been gone too long.

The Prince YOU'RE THE NARNIAN ADDICT! CREATING A MEMBERS AWARD, WRITING A HISTORY OF NARNIAFANS!

Inkspot My favorite part of the summer of gold is how HB can't keep anyone's gender straight! Inkspot is a girl -- a lady even!

Smog What? Holyboy, joking? I've never heard of such a thing! It just seems so out of "character" for you...

The Prince The day HB666 doesnt joke and act crazy is the day the world ends

Glamel being a duffer needs lots of weirdiness, and when i read HB's post,... my head aches,......glad im not that weird.

~EdmundsQueen~ Holyboy is not human........... he doesnt like skandarnite group hugs! (Editor's Note: Skandarnites scare me as it is. The last thing you guys need to do is organise a group hug...)

LadyEm HolyBoy must be the bravest Duffer of them all...he ventured into the Skandernites thread...I'm in awe
~EdmundsQueen~ it shocked me too! "He came from the Land of the duffers, and venture into an unknown place. going further than anyone had before. He had no idea what would happen once he entered this strange world. He was not familiar with its inhabitants, but knew he must go deep into the thread. He past wild beasts and odd looking swamps untill finally he got to the end and there he posted, being bombarded with these weird, but wonderful, creatures, the skandarnites!!" This is the adventures Of Holyboy

glamel aha, holyboy pushes you up, pulls you down, turns you round and round until your head aches, your eyes sore, your mind stop thinking just trying to figure out what he really means

Tweetsie When I hear that some people actually like HB, I tend to wonder how much he is paying them...
~Narnia 4 ever~ If I told u, u would be jealous

onlymystory HB talks to imaginary people and then answers for them.

Tweetsie Anyone notice that at the moment there's about three threads with HB's name on it on the front page of duffers alone? Wow, he must be famous.

Last edited:
holyboy666 said:
It really was. The funny thing was we were having a perfectly normal conversation on MSN that day, not even discussing the thread. I don't even know what we were talking about. And yet, here we try to kill eachother over and over and again and again.

lol, ya. glorious food got alittle out of control there. and on my computer glorious food only has 78 pages

Last edited:
legolas said:
lol, ya. glorious food got alittle out of control there. and on my computer glorious food only has 78 pages

For those who have a different amount of posts per page (as I think Legolas does) it starts on post 1271 and ends on post 1380ish. Have fun!

Did we ever kill Lucky the Leprechuan in glorious food? I was just reading some of the previous posts. SO funny and fun to read! Remember those sugary peeps that killed someone becasue they were soooo sugary, fun times... we got really out of control...it was fun :D

*sighs* I'll translate from black cloakish. She thought tg would ban her, but he didnt so now she's saved from being banned (unfortunately :D )

Back