Welcome to the DLF Cafe

Pretty sure that properly bereaved grandsons don't post about their grandmother's death-by-reindeer with Mr. Green in the title line.

I've actually never had a grandmother die. I was just being snarky...

Also, what if she got run over but didn't die?

Yeah, make sure they're all reindeer, I'm sure Freckles would appreciate it if you induced complex PTSD. Her wing of the Asylum is getting lonely.

FRECKLES!

You do realize that the idea of putting you in a mental hospital is for you to recover.

Yeah, but I wouldn't call your room the equivalent of a solitary confinement cell. You've got internet access, phone access, a therapy dog, an extensive personal library, visitors whenever the visitors want to show up, daily sessions with a psychologist if you want them, and a large hot tub. Most people would consider you extraordinarily privileged.

*sigh* Where it's always been. Right next to the shower, which I notice you've also been negligent about using.

Is she the Pied Piper of Hamelin?

Anyway, loneliness, peanut butter, and a hot tub make a great combination, I think. A book would be nice. Do we have one of those?

Freckles, stop putting peanut butter into your shower head. The Asylum cleaning staff are complaining.

Back