which wardrobe did you use to find us?[Merged]

lolgrl11, good to have to you. check out the intoduction thread in Tea with Mr Tumnus. and don't worry about your spelling. there are plenty of people here who have a hard time spelling too(me included). so no worries!

In the US google this site is one of two sponsered sites by google. The other site has something to do with a heavy rock band or somethin'. As can be infered I found the site via google looking for pics to draw. If anyone knows any good narnia sites for pictures please tell.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
which is latin for
To the Greater Glory of God.

I had forgotten and had to look it up. My choir teacher from High School taught us both phrases. I really like their simplicity in stating the reason for exisiting.

Soli_Deo_Gloria said:
I found the site via google looking for pics to draw. If anyone knows any good narnia sites for pictures please tell.

I second that, if anyone finds pictures post a link here or something. I know I can't be left to my own devices, lol.

Soli_Deo_Gloria said:
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
which is latin for
To the Greater Glory of God.

I had forgotten and had to look it up. My choir teacher from High School taught us both phrases. I really like their simplicity in stating the reason for exisiting.

Bravo!!!!!!!!

I learned the A.M.D.G. phrase from a language-learning software program I have, and I used it as my motto when I created my own coat of arms(yeah, I got bored real quick after school got out last year......)

I also appreciate their brevity in "stating the reason for exsisting"!

I was about to do a LWW play (as most of you probobly know) and I was really hyper at the time. So I just typed in LWW (spelled out) and i found it on google!!

I bugged Ithilian for a week to give me the URL for this site after I saw the theological debates. To this day she still cannot believe I like this site :D

Dufflepud said:
I typed in Narnia Fan Sites into msn.com and here I am, and I cant leave. :D
LOL! It's like the hotel California...

I forget how I got here (like in the Wood Between the Worlds) but probably I used google, I know I was looking online for info about the upcoming movie.

lol. I didnt even know it was going to be a movie till i found this place. I told me sister and she said I told you than in January. I was like: :eek: :D

Dufflepud said:
lol. I didnt even know it was going to be a movie till i found this place. I told me sister and she said I told you than in January. I was like: :eek: :D
Yikes! I heard about the movie last July -- at DisneyWorld they mentioned it on one of the rides at Disney MGM. So then I was totally jazzed and talking about the books and film to everyone who would listen. Finally everyone told me to shut up about it in February (which was really pretty good of them, from summer through spring) and I went looking for someone else to talk to about it ... and ended up here. Hurray! :D

:eek: People knew waayy back then! Well, then again I just started reading CoN a month ago. They advertise movies one rides? Weird.

That is a pretty good time, people told me to hush it about LOTR about 2 weeks after I saw it. Meanies.

Dufflepud said:
:eek: They advertise movies one rides? Weird.
At Disney MGM it is a theme park based on movie-making, and one of the rides is something like "The Great Movie Ride" or "Catastrophe Canyon" or something that shows you a Hollywood set and lets you be in the car for the filming of a disaster (that part is cool, like an explosion on an oil field, then a flood of water all around the car). But the ride is long, and by the end they are just telling you what Disney projects are in the works right now ... I was so happy when I heard about LWW! Woo-hoo!

inkspot said:
At Disney MGM it is a theme park based on movie-making, and one of the rides is something like "The Great Movie Ride" or "Catastrophe Canyon" or something that shows you a Hollywood set and lets you be in the car for the filming of a disaster (that part is cool, like an explosion on an oil field, then a flood of water all around the car). But the ride is long, and by the end they are just telling you what Disney projects are in the works right now ... I was so happy when I heard about LWW! Woo-hoo!

I remember that ride. My sis had to go to the bathroom through it, and by the end I was zoning out. But I was 10 when I went on the ride (6 years ago. Oh, those were good times...) and had nooooooo idea what was going on :D

Back