which wardrobe did you use to find us?[Merged]

It's very plesant to me to read your comments))) rosymole, tgraveline, Dead Rain, lsipher, thanks) :)

No problem man, by the way, awesome signature, though i can't read it, it just really looks to fit this board. Maybe in the future i can have you translate a phrase into russian and write it out for me to put in my signature.

tg

Well Torn has the version theonelion.net, and they link to narnia fans. I don't know if they had the domain theonelion.net up yet, and I think I got the link from news about narnia submitted to Torn from Paul, so they linked to the site. I can't remember now but it was through Torn! Since most of the torn staff are Naria fans as well. :)

tgraveline said:
No problem man, by the way, awesome signature, though i can't read it, it just really looks to fit this board. Maybe in the future i can have you translate a phrase into russian and write it out for me to put in my signature.

tg

Firstly I wanted to translate it into English, but it's a quote from a very famous classical work of our writer Lermontov. May be you know him. So I'm afraid to translate this phrase wrongly. :)

very cool man, i have not heard of him. Does he have books that are translated into english? And what style of writing does he do? such as fantasy, sci-fi, etc.

tg

well, what I get from Iron Air's sig is something like this: that people would eventually end up being convinced, that life is not there to be worried about too much

I omited the first part (если б все люди побольше рассуждали ), though, because the translation I figured for that doesn't quite make sense in context with the rest of it (If all people would talk more??? something like that?).
Meh, what can I say, my Russian is really poor. I should get into that one day again whenever I have time.
Do you care to attempt a proper translation Iron Air?

Oh btw, I came here from matrixfans.net.

well, it wasn't that hard, I was looking for other narniafans, and then I got here!!!!! (I'm glad to, i love this site

Welcome lieke! glad you like it here.

btw, ik kan dit lezen. But I'm German, not dutch and I don't speak dutch either, ha ha.

yeah not enough of us speak different languages, well i speak some german. Maybe we should start up multi-language threads or something.

tg

Mercury said:
well, what I get from Iron Air's sig is something like this: that people would eventually end up being convinced, that life is not there to be worried about too much

I omited the first part (если б все люди побольше рассуждали ), though, because the translation I figured for that doesn't quite make sense in context with the rest of it (If all people would talk more??? something like that?).
Meh, what can I say, my Russian is really poor. I should get into that one day again whenever I have time.
Do you care to attempt a proper translation Iron Air?

U're almost right :), the 1st part translates like that "If all people would think/ratiocinate more, they..." Do you know Russian?))

some dude that call's himself tg the grave digger..something :p told me about this place. he also told me i'd get a narnia poster for registering but i never got it. V_V

well i shall let you guys make that thread then. Make it and set up the guidlines for what you want and i will try to make a point to be involved in it.

tg

Back