My new favorite hobby!

Thanks so much Patrick! And sorry for stealing your idea! LOL! I was bored this afternoon, so I was searching for parkiur on YouTube. Then I felt inspired for a graphic! I was just gonna use one picture, but I thought multiple of the same move would be awesomer! Yeah, it's a word- awesomer! I just used it didn't I? LOL!
I will try to put up more later. But I believe I have lost the majority of my following! :( Oh well! It's fun!

Thanks so much Patrick! And sorry for stealing your idea! LOL! I was bored this afternoon, so I was searching for parkiur on YouTube. Then I felt inspired for a graphic! I was just gonna use one picture, but I thought multiple of the same move would be awesomer! Yeah, it's a word- awesomer! I just used it didn't I? LOL!
I will try to put up more later. But I believe I have lost the majority of my following! :( Oh well! It's fun!

LOL I can't get over the fact that we came up with the exact idea :p.. I discarded it anyway though, so I'm not mad ;)

Darth Maul! He is pure evil!!!! If anyone would like to use this for a banner, just let me know!

View attachment 10873

9-10!

Lighting's a little off, and I'm not sure some of the things match him (Pure Evil, eh, I've seen eviller, but that's just my opinion)

ANYWAY, forgetting my personal thoughts, it is very well put together and earns a 9! Great work :)

Here are a few graphics I made from Tayor Swift's music video "Mine".

This is the first one I made:
put your arm around me.jpg

I think I like this second one a little bit more:
never leave you alone.jpg

What do you guys think? I used the first one as my banner, because I think it's cute!

Oh, and if any of you want to use my graphics for banners and whatnot, let me know and I will resize them and send them to you!

Here is another one from Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video!

best thing.jpg

If there are any music videos that you would like to see graphiced, let me know the name and I will see what I can do!

Back