How does a Duffer's brain work?

Which example is most indicative of how a Duffer's brain works?

• Total voters
I would think that Swiss Army scythe is more than enough for one person (thing? idea?) to handle.

He prefers 'entity', and he wants you to know that he can handle a lot more than just a scythe, and that if you want to test him, you should put a large cup of raspberry cordial in his other hand, preferably with a bendy straw.

:mad: I can always tell when Cloaky has had sugar. His fingers get stuck in the typewriter a lot more, and he accidentally summons ghosts. So please no more sodas.

*wanted a Greek salad* *got sugar instead* *is mad* *finds dill pickles* *eats dill pickles* *is happy* *blasts all sweet pickles to the netherworld, where they belong*

An actual conversation I once had about coffee.

MF: I don't like flavored coffees. I'm a purist.

Friend: You take milk! You're not a purist!

So, do you take milk?

Um...not adding water is called eating ground-up coffee beans, not drinking coffee. Coffee, by definition, is a beverage.

Coffee can be a color, a surname, the title of several songs, and a community in Georgia. I also found the "Coffee Cantata" by Bach and now I'm happy. Thank you for being imprecise.

...I liked Bach before, but I think he just went up ten notches.

The point is, the beverage coffee is, by definition, coffee-flavored water, and therefore there is nothing impure about having water in your coffee.

Back