Banners: by me, for you

I. Love. Them. And I figured out I can use PicMonkey to make an avatar to match. I like the editing app but I wish all the cool stuff was free. Alas, you have to pay to get the more 'advanced' stuff. :rolleyes: But I was able to make an avatar for my fanfiction on Figment with the service and it turned out actually decent. It's remarkable what a little color tweaking can do, LOL! Thank you GG! :D

I. Love. Them. And I figured out I can use PicMonkey to make an avatar to match. I like the editing app but I wish all the cool stuff was free. Alas, you have to pay to get the more 'advanced' stuff. :rolleyes: But I was able to make an avatar for my fanfiction on Figment with the service and it turned out actually decent. It's remarkable what a little color tweaking can do, LOL! Thank you GG! :D

:D Aww thanks, Obi. Glad to hear you're enjoying your foray into editing as well. I love color tweaking. :cool:

I still need to make some Days of Future Past graphics...

Hiccup1_zps946afd12.jpg

Hiccup3_zpsc9aaab6c.jpg

Hiccup2_zpsa4c65d64.jpg

I LOVE THESE NEW BANNERS. They're probably your best, and look fantastic. The one in your signature is my favorite of the three.

Last edited:
I LOVE THESE NEW BANNERS. They're probably you're best, and look fantastic. The one in your signature is my favorite of the three.

Thank you very much, that's actually quite encouraging because I'm out of practice at the moment. ;)

And I'm internally chuckling at your spelling error... I mean you're. :cool:

(Forgive me, but you make them so infrequently. XD)

Nice new banner, GG! I thought they did an excellent job on that movie! :D

I agree, it was still fantastic on a second viewing too. And still made me cry...

And I'm internally chuckling at your spelling error... I mean you're. :cool:

(Forgive me, but you make them so infrequently. XD)

I wish I could say that it was an accident resulting from a rephrased sentence, but alas, I have no such excuse. I don't even know how that happened, but you're welcome to laugh at me. :p

I wish I could say that it was an accident resulting from a rephrased sentence, but alas, I have no such excuse. I don't even know how that happened, but you're welcome to laugh at me. :p

Thank you, I did. :p And I'm amused that you fixed it, but obliged that you didn't fix it in my quote so I don't look insane. ;)

Hobbit Graphics. Ah, the torture of not being at school and not having an actual graphics program, these kill me...

Thorin1_zpsf990e919.jpg

Thorin2_zps03831b16.jpg

Thorin3_zps8b6ba013.jpg

This one needs text, but I needed to keep the picture around for whenever I get an idea.

ThorinAvvie_zpsb30ebbc6.jpg

Love them. Do you have actual photoshop at school? Still using Serif PhotoPlus?

I do have legit photoshop at school, as well as a lot of other cool programs. PhotoPlus stopped working on me a while ago. :p So now when I'm at home I use the free online site, Pixlr. It's good for most things.

Could I request a banner from you, GG? (I'd make one myself, but 1) I'm too lazy and 2) I like how you make banners.)

You most certainly can! Especially since you complimented me. ^_^

Yay! :D

Okay, so I've recently gotten pretty obsessed with the video game Dragon Age: Inquisition, so could you possibly make me a sad Cole-themed banner with this quote?

"It doesn't matter that they won't remember me. What matters is I helped."

I don't have any sort of image in mind, just something sad that features the character Cole.

Yay! :D

Okay, so I've recently gotten pretty obsessed with the video game Dragon Age: Inquisition, so could you possibly make me a sad Cole-themed banner with this quote?

"It doesn't matter that they won't remember me. What matters is I helped."

I don't have any sort of image in mind, just something sad that features the character Cole.

Okay, I have pictures and ideas. Now I just need to be reminded when I'm at school and have a proper graphics program. XD

Back