Christmas

Gentle Voice

This is a world that all ways Christmas but that is a little twist in this one it's 2010 and everyone wears really funky clothes but like us they do the same thing for Christmas like giving gift and sing Christmas song just let we do.

We need.

Name:
Look:

Roles.
No bad lanuge
no taking other people chars
and no weird stuff thank you

here is mine

Name:Joy
Bio: She is the one is all ways happy she loves to give to other people the joy her sister is Hope they are one year a part they mostly do anything together.
Look: She have long black hair and silver high lights and blue green eyes.

Bio: Is an eighteen year old girl who is an orphan
Look: Pink Hair (don't ask), grey eyes

Last edited:
Name:Holly.
BIO: Holly is really tough and never ever cries. She has had a hard life, her parents were killed and lives in a foster home with a old lady who is very kind to her. Although, since her parents have died she has never cried and always stands up for other's who is getting picked on or is in trouble. She is a CRAZY fighter and if you get on her bad side I'd run.
Looks: Dark brown Hair that is up to her shoulders. She always wears blue jeans, a white t-shirt, a black jacket and black skater shoes. Her eyes are a light blue, cold as ice!

Name: Jeremiah Falewell Stibbins III, though you can call me Jeremy!.
Age, 16
Bio: I am the son of an extremely rich (and dead) British "Nobleman," I live alone in my extensively large Mansion in Cambridge England save for my servants. Though lately I have been spending time with quite a few "low lifes," in (whereever this takes place,) I have never been good at giving presents and have a slight pride problem :D
Look: average height with black shortish hair and bright blue eyes, long slender fingers, like the rest of my form. I talk with a high British accent.

Week Before Christmas Childen started to getting ready for it like Parties and stuff like that. Well one day a girl name Joy was giving out Cards to go to her Christmas Party.

Last edited:
-having just arrived (here) from his home in Cambridge, Jeremiahencounters one of his "lowlife," aquaintances "Oh, hello thar. You were Joy, if I remember correctly, how are you?"

"Oh thats fine I can see......." Jeremy turned around and looked at the girl quizzically. Then recomposing himself he let a smile fleet across his face for half a moment and replied. "I would Love to come to your party Ms. Joy."

Back