Living the Dream...Not so glamorous

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallOutGirl

OH OH OH! ill join i dib being the lead singer and my character being portrayed by hayley williams!:D
ill post my profile later

I'll join

Name: Mitchie Jones
Bio:She is the Oldies of eight her twin brother Austin is also in a band name Cool Beans. she have three sisters and three other brothers. Her father is a own of a recored studio called G form and her mother is a singer so the whole family is musical.
Looks:
Demi.jpg

what he/she plays: Drums.

Last edited:
absolutly! you can be the manager or another band member or...really whoever you want. but just to let you know this RP will take place mostly on the road and at concerts :)

Name: Alexandra Josephine Marlow (goes by A.J.)
Bio: AJ is the only child in a small family. She was always the center of attention as a young kid, something she still craves. She often tries to make herself the centerpoint of the band, upstaging the others. She'll do anything to be talked about. She changes her hair color often, usually to extremely un-natural colors.
Looks:http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/ethan_is_hot95/audrey kitching/Audrey2007920copy.jpg
What she plays: she writes the lyrics and plays the bass (http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff65/herpnerd1983/P1010174.jpg)

is this alright?

Last edited:
thanks!

Name: Andrew Loyd (Drew)
Bio: Andrew is a bit of a hot head. He's is a member of the band and loves Skateboard and four wheeling. Andrew grew up in Maryland and when he was five his father left. His mother got a job but couldn't support both and had to put him up for adoption so he could have the chance for a better life. Feeling like he'd gotten left behind he got a attitude and no one wanted to adopt him (He never was). He still hasn't fully gotten rid of his tude and feels a little hateful around people who have relationships with their parents but he is getting better. Hanging with his friends always seems to make it better. He plays the guitar.
Pics:

skateboarder.jpg

polaris-outlaw.jpg

Last edited:
Bio: AJ is the only child in a small family. She was always the center of attention as a young kid, something she still craves. She often tries to make herself the centerpoint of the band, upstaging the others. She'll do anything to be talked about. She changes her hair color often, usually to extremely un-natural colors.
Looks:http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/ethan_is_hot95/audrey kitching/Audrey2007920copy.jpg
What she plays: she writes the lyrics and plays the bass (http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff65/herpnerd1983/P1010174.jpg)

is this alright?

that is perfect :D

FrodosGurl can you give just a little bit of back story...:eek:

Name- Nikki Bennet
Age- 19
Bio- Nikki was born in a small boring suburb filled with boring people. While she was in high school she wasint very well liked aside from her tiny circle of friend because she was different. Most of the kids wore the latest Hollister mini skirts or bermuda shorts while Nikki wore brightly colored skinny jeans from Hot Topic and while the girls got their hair dyed the latest shade of blonde Nikki on the other hand dyed her hair bright orange. The only thing that kept her sane from the suffocating town was her music. She longed for an escape of the little 'Stepford town' and music was her escape. Since she was 10 she would sing along to songs on the radio and even in a few bands. Whether listening to her ipod; belting out her newly written song or scribbling in melodies onto a music sheet her life was dedicated to music. Now in the band she along with Alexandra write the lyrics Nikki also writes the music.
Instrument- Lead singer
Personality- Spunky; Charismatic; Energetic; Funny; Sweet; Modest
Apperence-
Nikki is rather short standing at 5'2" but she deffinatly makes up for it with her energetic attitude. She has flaming orange hair and bright green eyes and pale skin.
hottie.jpg

I guess we can start

ok so here are all of our people

-Grateful Surrender-
Name: Larson Daniels, L.D. for short
Bio: LD was born in Ireland but was moved to America when he was three. His parents are both Broadway performers and so LD has been in or around the show biz his entire life. His brother Ben, jumped off the deep end into drugs, partying, and girls and LD has struggled to fight against him for his entire life. he is the lead guitarist for the band and second vocalist. LD is the unspoken "leader" of the band. he is the one who started them off and convinced Keeno to be their manager.
jamie-bell-berlin-film-festival.jpg
jamie-bell-1-sized.jpg

Name: Kenno Feller
Bio: Keeno had lived his entire life in NY and has had a passion for music ever since he can remember. he ws never any good at actually singing or playing hardly anything but he is a mean beatbox. Keeno is LD's oldest friend and has known him since grade school. after attending one year at NYU Keeno dropped out and started working for a recording lable as a manager. they soon realized his potential for spotting great talent and put him in charge of part of the label. Now he is a manager and has made the band what they are today. even though he is a fun-loving and hilarious guy Keeno has some skeletons in his closet that he hopes to just keep there.
JamieFoxx-07-big.jpg

-FallOutGirl-
Name- Nikki Bennet
Age- 19
Bio- Nikki was born in a small boring suburb filled with boring people. While she was in high school she wasint very well liked aside from her tiny circle of friend because she was different. Most of the kids wore the latest Hollister mini skirts or Bermuda shorts while Nikki wore brightly colored skinny jeans from Hot Topic and while the girls got their hair dyed the latest shade of blonde Nikki on the other hand dyed her hair bright orange. The only thing that kept her sane from the suffocating town was her music. She longed for an escape of the little 'Stepford town' and music was her escape. Since she was 10 she would sing along to songs on the radio and even in a few bands. Whether listening to her ipod; belting out her newly written song or scribbling in melodies onto a music sheet her life was dedicated to music. Now in the band she along with Alexandra write the lyrics Nikki also writes the music.
Instrument- Lead singer
Personality- Spunky; Charismatic; Energetic; Funny; Sweet; Modest
Apperence-
Nikki is rather short standing at 5'2" but she deffinatly makes up for it with her energetic attitude. She has flaming orange hair and bright green eyes and pale skin.
hottie.jpg

Last edited:
-Gentle Voice-
Name: Mitchie Jones
Bio:?
what he/she plays: Drums.
Looks:
Demi.jpg

-Sunshine-
Bio: AJ is the only child in a small family. She was always the center of attention as a young kid, something she still craves.
She often tries to make herself the center point of the band, upstaging the others. She'll do anything to be talked about.
She changes her hair color often, usually to extremely un-natural colors.

-Frodosgurl-
Name: Andrew Loyd (Drew)
Bio: Andrew is a bit of a hot head. He's is a member of the band and loves Skateboard and four wheeling.
Andrew grew up in Maryland and when he was five his father left. His mother got a job but couldn't support both and had to put him up for
adoption so he could have the chance for a better life. Feeling like he'd gotten left behind he got a attitude and no one wanted to adopt him (He never was).
He still hasn't fully gotten rid of his tude and feels a little hateful around people who have relationships with their parents but he is getting better. Hanging with his friends always seems to make it better. He plays the guitar.
skateboarder.jpg
polaris-outlaw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back