Would you rather

The seaside town. I would be abe to avoid lizardmen as I could see them coming.

Would you rather live in a world ruled by orcs or one ruled by a vampire who survives on his subjects blood? (Those loyal to the vampire are "rewarded" by being transformed into vampires themselves, subject to himself).

Hard choice -- orcs are rather stinky though and their hours are unpredictable, so I reluctantly the vampire option.

Would you rather witness the creation of Narnia or the launching of the True Narnia after historical Narnia was destroyed in The Last Battle?

A verse in Ecclesiastes, I think 7:8, says "Better is the end of a thing than its beginning." And there's the secular proverb, "All's well that ends well." I would want to see the happy ending, with all good guys alive again.

And no, Mister Lewis DID NOT explicitly say that Susan was CONDEMNED TO ETERNAL PUNISHMENT. The Apostle Paul told the Corinthians that a SAVED SOUL, though not losing Heaven, could in some way lose STATUS because of his or her failings.

Would you rather produce a Narnian stage play, or host a conference about Mister Lewis' works?

I was supposed to have directed one of those stage plays this summer and I'd give anything to be able to do it.

Would you rather listen to Machia's "best joke in the world" or my Pink Gorilla Joke?

A verse in Ecclesiastes, I think 7:8, says "Better is the end of a thing than its beginning." And there's the secular proverb, "All's well that ends well." I would want to see the happy ending, with all good guys alive again.

And no, Mister Lewis DID NOT explicitly say that Susan was CONDEMNED TO ETERNAL PUNISHMENT. The Apostle Paul told the Corinthians that a SAVED SOUL, though not losing Heaven, could in some way lose STATUS because of his or her failings.

Would you rather produce a Narnian stage play, or host a conference about Mister Lewis' works?

Oh, produce a stage play, so long as I have an incredible creative team underneath me.

EDIT: PINK GORILLA JOKE! I don't even know what it is, but it's gotta be better than "the best joke in the world"...

Would you rather lose McGonagall from Harry Potter or Gimli from Lord of the Rings?

I was supposed to have directed one of those stage plays this summer and I'd give anything to be able to do it.

Would you rather listen to Machia's "best joke in the world" or my Pink Gorilla Joke?

Best joke in the world, because it's shorter man...

ALso Would you rather lose McGonagall from Harry Potter or Gimli from Lord of the Rings?

Sorry McGonagall, but we can't break up the fellowship!

Would you rather go back to the beginning of 2020 :eek: or relive the middle of it twice?

If it was just reliving the beginning, fine. I had a fantastic beginning of 2020. If it's reliving the whole thing, I'd rather relive just the middle a couple times. The middle at least means summer and I got to be outside a lot. Though my basement did flood a lot...

Would you rather have your basement flood or your roof leak?

Depends on how much of a flood. If it's deep enough to create potential foundation issues, then definitely roof. Otherwise, I think basement.

Would you rather never be able to watch another Pixar movie or never be able to watch another MCU movie?

Never watch another Pixar movie. I barely watch any anyway.

Would you rather have to carpool with Gaston or Edward Cullen?

Back