Would you rather

Daisies. I'd just want to pick up the dollar bills and then I couldn't frolic.

WYR deal with the piece of a skeleton I found in my backyard or the cat puke in my hallway?

Er, the former...I've already seen a modern adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, so I figure I'm scarred already. (I take it that the decision would be difficult for you?)

Would you rather create a modern adaptation of Hamlet or assassinate the president?

Actually, I would rather be the ugly sweater.

Would you rather be Thomas More or an international assassin?

I have to admit, international assassin sounds more fun...

WYR shovel three feet of snow off your driveway or drive through two feet of rain on your driveway?

Can I just pick neither? If forced, eggnog.

WYR watch an episode of your least favorite show for the rest of your life or watch your least favorite movie once a week for the rest of your life?

The latter. But I'm afraid it will be a really annoying kids' movie, so thanks a lot.

Would you rather, in the Doctor Strange movie, be Mordo, or the librarian who is beheaded at the beginning of the movie?

Mordo, because I haven't seen the movie and can therefore still retain some hope for that character, whereas what I've heard about that librarian...

In an orchestra, WYR play first violin or timpani?

Last edited:
Timpani, it's easier. If I was going for beauty and didn't mind practicing, I'd say first violin.

Would you rather work as a trash collector or an executioner?

A meat processing plant. That would be a horrible experience, but with all my health issues, the last thing I want to do is introduce radiation into my life. :p

Would you rather read the entire Twilight saga in one sitting (exceptions for bathroom breaks) or watch the entire Despicable Me series twice a day for a week?

Despicable Me. Hands down. Never seen the movies, but sparkly vampires are just...no.

Would you rather upset Shakespeare or Jane Austen?

Shakespeare. I'm a woman, so he'd just shrug his shoulders and go on with his day.

WYR participate in a performance of The Christmas Carol or The Phantom of the Opera?

Back