The Willianites being Willianites

^ That's just it .... I'm leaving in like half an hour. :rolleyes: So must wait 'till tonight. *throws non-existent scarf over shoulder* Let us fly!

I'm wathcing it today. ^_^ In like... 5 minutes. =]

psh lucky
i wanted to watch it this summer but my bf has it :\ *sigh*
i will have to wait until next month to get it
i can't wait for PC to come out on DVD though! do you think they will release an extended edition like they did for LWW?

Aww, my 6 year old cousin is so cute. ^_^ He watched LWW with me the other day, for the first time, and yesterday when I was on TDL someone had a Will banner and my cousin gasps and says "that's the knight from the movie, right!?" LOL! :D Peter's his hero. :rolleyes:

lol. that's cute. for some reason, i don't have any close friends who share my strange obsession for narnia...or anything like that. which sort of sucks. oh well. i need to find new friends. and a new family! lol. what do you think Will will looke like with short hair?

lol. that's cute. for some reason, i don't have any close friends who share my strange obsession for narnia...or anything like that. which sort of sucks. oh well. i need to find new friends. and a new family! lol. what do you think Will will looke like with short hair?

I've already been forced to think of Will as bald. :rolleyes:

My lil bro just fell in love with Narnia. :D

could you please explain that phrase for the american? lol
i read it in HP book 5 or 6, and i had no idea what it meant

Sorry :eek:

Taking the mickey is when... Erm... This is hard to exsplain. It's when you say something and then they just make jokes out of it. So when I say I like Narnia they all roll their eyes and then make jokes out of what I have said. They also bring it up all the time.

Sorry :eek:

Taking the mickey is when... Erm... This is hard to exsplain. It's when you say something and then they just make jokes out of it. So when I say I like Narnia they all roll their eyes and then make jokes out of what I have said. They also bring it up all the time.

so in the context of the HP quote, i belive ron says, "are you mickey?" or something like that, so it means, "are you kidding/joking?"

^ LOL :p

Yea, Sam, my fam does that to me too. And whenever one of my parents walks by and I'm on WMF they're like "Ooo Tesse's saving pictures of her BOYFRIEND again."

I really don't get how they think that embaresses me. I mean, c'mon, they called William Moseley my boyfriend!! :p:D

Do they call Will your boyfriend? :p

Oh here's a good story:
I was talking to my mom and dad, and mom said something about me going to college [university, for you British people :p]. I said "I'm not going to college!" So my mom replied, "Oh yea, Tesse's going off to be famous. She'll be in the tabs every week .... her and Will Moseley, off-again on-again romance!"

I was like "YESS!!!" :D

Do they call Will your boyfriend?

Oh here's a good story:
I was talking to my mom and dad, and mom said something about me going to college [university, for you British people :p]. I said "I'm not going to college!" So my mom replied, "Oh yea, Tesse's going off to be famous. She'll be in the tabs every week .... her and Will Moseley, off-again on-again romance!"

I was like "YESS!!!" :D

hahaha
lolololol
your parents already gave you their approval! thats the first step!!
after meeting will and having him fall desperately in love with you that it;):D

Back