The Willianites being Willianites

Even though I am a loyal Skandarnite...I have to admit that Will is pretty darn hot!!! :D

lol....though i am a loyal williamite fan...i have to admit that (for an underaged guy) Skandar is pretty darn hot!!!..too :p (and i do mean that lol)...

and as for that comment about Ben...i don't think he's so hot..but man..he sure seems funny!!!!..and he's not ugly

lol....though i am a loyal williamite fan...i have to admit that (for an underaged guy) Skandar is pretty darn hot!!!..too :p (and i do mean that lol)...

and as for that comment about Ben...i don't think he's so hot..but man..he sure seems funny!!!!..and he's not ugly

haha. thanks! mrs. pevensie made it for me :D .. and she made his eyes like that....his eyes in the real picture are stormy stormy grey!!!! my favorite eye color in a guy....i mean..i don't drool or anything...but i do get a little dazed lol

haha. thanks! mrs. pevensie made it for me :D .. and she made his eyes like that....his eyes in the real picture are stormy stormy grey!!!! my favorite eye color in a guy....i mean..i don't drool or anything...but i do get a little dazed lol

I've been meaning to ask you- who is that person in the banner with mickey mouse and walt disney?

I've been meaning to ask you- who is that person in the banner with mickey mouse and walt disney?

lol that's totally michael jackson

WOOT!!! too true! that is my dear michael ...

*drifts off to dream world*

OH SORRY! i forgot i was in a will thread for a second.....i wonder if will likes michael

Nah, you wouldn't embaress yourself .... it's kinda hard to recognize him ..... I think he's still black .... :D

he IS still black :D...i started a michael jackson thread in .. music i believe..or something.. and i explain his skin..he has a skin disease called vitiligo... i can prove it with certain pictures, the courts proved it during his trial and all sorts of stuff. people jsut want to believe he's as wierd as can be ( i know..i used to be one of them. WHOOPSIES!) lol

lol he's freaking hot. and adorable.

who is? michael or will? hehe ooohh i'm just kidding....i wouldn't marry michael...but shoooott i'd marry will....as long as he keeps his hair shortish. lol. hehe...oh okay i'm still kidding...BUT STILL...i hope he keeps his hair the lenght it is now or shorter :D

HEY WILLIAMITES!!....have a great night :D OKAAYYYYYY

What? NOOOOO I like it long!! :D:D

Actually, I'd like it if he was bald ..... he's still pretty hot :p

uh, what? he's had it long before? i don't even care. mmmmm william. my boyfriend looks like william...mmmm but i think everyone would rather have the original then the carbon copy. sorry lovie! lol.

mmmmmm willlliiiammmm(mmmmm)

Back