The Willianites being Willianites

^^^
haha....i've missed so much in such a short leave!! i assume that there's a war going on..saying that the Skandarnites are better than the Paperb'nites...(someone's paper boy looks like ben barnes??)..so we have to choose INDIVIDUALLY whose side we're on and help them fight this battle..... i personally love both...though skandar holds a special place in my narnian heart :p...AHHH i want to be a part of this .. but how do i choose...

QUESTION!!!

i understand how the Paperb'nites got there name..... but what exactly is the point of this war....are the PB'nites fighting for BEN BARNES...or just for the fact that they have an awesome paperboy?? lol.... i'm confussed on the purpose of this war...however...once explained..SIGN ME UP!!! i'll choose sides once i understand .. (oorrr..what if i was like the dwarfs in The Last Battle that shot and killed both sides...i could fight for BOTH sides...for the sake of the williamites!!..haha..okay..only kidding..that would get TOO outta line!! lol)

*sigh* The PBnites have decided that "The Paper Boy" can be anyone you want to be ... your dream guy. You want Will, he's Will. You want Ben, he's Ben. Same story with Skandar.
The Skandarnites think they're going to become a bigger group of fangirls than they are, so they've basically declared an all-out war. They're both asking help form the Willianites, and the Willianites are mostly joining the PBnites. You can also choose NOT to choose, which both I and Crunchy have done. We're just going to be all out Will fans. :)

Got all that? :p

Back