The Willianites being Willianites

Hey All! I've kinda come back :p I lost my computer to a virus and have been sharing my computer 3 ways...thus meaning less me :p

And you can also blame facebook for the other half of my time :p

I'm sorry to hear about your computer!

Research papers and studying for finals is consuming my life.

How are you otherwise?

OH HAI GUYS

Wow I haven't been on here in.... 22938457 years.
Anyway.
OH I JUST WANTED TO SAY if anyone was friends with me on Facebook a while ago, my Facebook was hacked and deleted :(

I have made a new one, though.

I agree. I used to come here every day and spend HOURS talking with you all. Now I come here maybe once a month to check this thread.
They need to make another TCON movie.:(

My mom heard about that and woke me up at 7am yesterday to tell me >.< I was not very please about hearing the news...and being woken up that early :p lol

1. I needed to revive this thread! and 2. I JUST SAW MR.PEANUT ON THE PARADES :p

Happy Thanksgiving my dearest friends!

Mr. Peanut?!?!?!?!?!?! No!! Sound the ALARM!!! I thought we dropped him off at the JIF peanut butter factory?!?! Ugh, that sly peanut!!!

In other news, Hello all my lovely Willianites! I missed you all dearly, and have soent the better part of my day reading this glorious thread!! Oh, how I miss it! But never fear, I do believe we will rise again! Muhahahaha!
Oh! And being struck by lightning is absolutely bonkers! So glad he is able to continue his career and fantastic hairstyle... But mostly his career. ;)

Back