Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orieus the Centaur

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Aslan

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Hey Everbody.

This is my first time posting so hi.

I like edmund I thought he and peter where one of the best guys in the movie.

On a more personal note. I thought the white witch really overacted...

"Are you a great over grown dwarf who has cut off his beard?"
I dont like her, and lucy I did not like lucy. She sounded kinda whiny.

I loved Aslan so much. I used to wish so hard that I was lucy! Lol, and I was totally into the books when i was younger. I would make bows and arrows and "daggers" and stuff and then walk around in my woods and talk to the trees (my old house had a small wood in the backyard it was brilliant). It was so much fun. I liked Lucy a lot in the book but in the movie I thought she was silly.
~Chantal

in the ~books~ i thought that Lucy was silly. and yeah in the movies too. I loved Alsan! he was my fav. in the movies! since i saw the movies before i read the books, i thought that it was wierd that Alsan walked on his hind legs. he should still walk on all fours. that's my opinion. but the movies were done after the books so.. yeah. well still.

does they already have movies about narnia: cool :lol: i like edmund he's very strange ;) lucy isn't silly she is my second favorite i like her very much

Ransom. :eek: *Taken aback by his own response* Sorry, I just had an out of novel experience. I'm reading the Space Trilogy for the first time, so it's understandable. I'd have to say Eustace. All the way.

Yes, Eustice is an character that anyone (esp. Christians) can relate to extremely well! ;)

I got an idea from this thread, so I'ma start another one like it!

Wait and See................

Of all the times I've read theChronicles of Narnia, I still get excited over the loyalty, bravery, and passion of Reepicheep. Although his antics are comical at times, he embodies the essence of the "sold out" follower. Every fiber of Reepicheep's being is devoted solely to serving Aslan.

Edmund, Eustace, The Professor and Puddleglum are my favorites.

My favorite characters in the movies are the same as my favorites in the book too.

Originally posted by AlwaysHis324@May 30 2004, 11:09 PM
I also LOVE Jewel the unicorn, a true friend he is to Tirian and a brave soul. Also one of my favorite lines in the books is uttered by Jewel:
I’ve come home at last
This is my real country, I belong here.
This is the land I’ve been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now
The reason why we loved the old Narnia is that it sometimes looked a little like this.

... thats what I think it will be like when I get to heaven.
i love Jewel! i had forgotten about that quote, isn't it beautiful? Lewis was certainly thinking of heaven when he wrote that...

haha. all of you are so funny. but...uh... eeyore? we must remember that we can't make anything perfectly because we are not perfect. but as perfect as man can make him, yes, Aslan should be man's best..eh... movie creature///thing.......something... i forgot what i was gonna say...again..

Aslan was my FAVORITE. but i consider that obvious. other than Aslan, Lucy was my fav for forever. then Peter(but that changed as i got older). then Susan(which also changed). then Reepicheep. thenEdmund. then Jill, then Eustace. then Caspian. thenthe White Witch.

I loved the way Aslan looked but I was bothered that Aslan didn't lip sync very well with the dialogue -- his jaw went up and down and didn't stick with the words and it drove my nutters!

Back