Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orieus the Centaur

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Aslan

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
P

Pretzel Head

This may come as a huge shock to you, but I always idolized Peter. I mean he had it all. High Kingship, a cool sword, the babes loved him, kicked arse in fighting. Man i wanted to be him so bad!

yeah i liked him, i thought lucy was terrible, she is voted least favorite for me. Edmond became cool, so i liked him more, but reepicheep is the man, noone has anything on that bad mofo. Do i sound like a noob yet? Anyways, my friends and i were talking about it, and remembered how we use to have crushes on susan, ahhhhhh *runs away giggling*

tg

*runs around chanting*

TG HAD A CRUSH ON SUSAN TG HAD A CRUSH ON SUSAN!!

I have to agree on Reepicheep, man so much attitude in a mouse ive never seen. And when he floated off off the edge of the world, i dont mind saying i had tears in my eyes.

Reepicheep will always be the man..erm Mouse if you will. No one can beat him when it comes to bravery. He backed away from NO ONE. He rocked so bad.

I liked Reepicheep (who didnt?), also Puddleglum, and Lucy. Aslan, of course, and Ramandu's daughter... I also liked the badger who is friends with Prince Caspian, although I have temporarily forgotten his name!

Like I've said, I need to watch those movies again (I really don't remember them), but from the books my all-time fave character would have to be Reepicheep, also, I guess. I guess crazy talking mice are just really popular :D

Of all the people in the books, well, and animals, I'd say Aslan. The guys friggen awesome. I mean, he's a lion who talks.... ya can't get much cooler than that. And pretty much everyone respects him, he's the man of Narnia. And hes nice, I don't like the thorn in his paw it made me sad.

Reepicheep by far is my favorite... I mean come on who doesn't love a talking mouse who likes to pick fights... and I agree about Lucy, least favorite character... ok well she's fun to make fun of.

Alright I do admit I was mean about Lucy in the books she's a wonderful character and really the only thing in the movie that turned me off to Lucy was the buckteeth.

lol!!! well I think Prince Caspian was great. Seems hot... good person.... he was the king of narnia. How could you not like Caspian? :)

Originally posted by andrea@Mar 13 2004, 02:04 AM
well I think Prince Caspian was great. Seems hot... How could you not like Caspian?
Yay! Now I'm not afraid to admit I had a crush on Caspian when I first read the books. I thought Ramandu's daughter was the luckiest girl in the world... :lol:

Yeah I have to agree about Caspian... I had the biggest crush on him... oh and on Peter too. I was so sad when Peter couldn't come back to Narnia. :wub:

So I rented 3 of the movies today at Blockbuster.... the only one I've watched so far is the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Oh how I can't wait to see the new ones!!! Hopefully with much better casted characters and better graphics. :-D

Back