Your Current Mood VI

A little stressed but excited, because I'll be done with my Princeton application in a couple days. Then I can relax (but not really, because I have other deadlines coming up... :()

I don't know what mood I'm in. Went to a new church but didn't go to Sunday school...let's say I kinda chickened out but at least I went to the service. Maybe next week I'll go to SS. ;) I'm feeling somewhat accomplished because I finished one project, and am partially finished on another. :D

HAPPY! Tony Stewart just won Martinsville (and his 3rd Chase win of this season!). :D

And Jimmie Johnson was being a perfect crybaby:

"The 83 was part of every one of those last few cautions. If he would have just driven around the race track [i.e. not caused cautions], we would have won it." Oh bull. Go cry me a river Jimmie "Crybaby" Johnson. Your reign as NASCAR champion is o-v-e-r. And at least these people winning are winning legitimately. ;)

hmmm, content. I just ate a HUGE three musketeer bar!

Also REALLY mad/angry at myself. I was rolling up some Christmas lights and I cracked one of the bulbs D:. now I have to pay for a new string!

hmmm, content. I just ate a HUGE three musketeer bar!

Also REALLY mad/angry at myself. I was rolling up some Christmas lights and I cracked one of the bulbs D:. now I have to pay for a new string!

You can usually buy replacement bulbs and replace the broken one on the string if they're miniature lights. It's cheaper.

I'm tired and want to go to bed, but it's only 7:15. :rolleyes:

Back