Summer Movies

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Batman Begins
Fantastic Four
Pink Panther
War of the Worlds
ummm. i know there are more, just cant think of any at this point.

LOL! Until yesterday, i didnt realise that war of the worlds and day of the tryphids were two different books..... :eek:

Saw Kingdom of Heaven friday nite and it was just okey.
At times i felt like i was watching Troy,Gladiator and ROTK all over again.

and

today i saw CRASH! :) good drama bout different races and sterotypes.

I loved kingdom of heaven! I'm not an Orlando Bloom fan so I say this completely unbiasedly: he was wonderful - a great actor. It didn't quite feel like Troy or Gladiator but I must admit it resembled TTT and ROTK- especially Helm's Deep.

yeah it was just disappointing for me knowing that ridley scott is a great director, but i'm really just not happy with his latest here.

tg

Love Him!

tgraveline said:
yeah it was just disappointing for me knowing that ridley scott is a great director, but i'm really just not happy with his latest here.

tg
I love ORLANDO! lol i thought he was great. That movie was great to

Saw KoH the other day...it was okay. Didn't get real into it. Orlando Bloom does indeed look better now that he's bulked out a little.

Afterwards I went home and watched Gladiator...and cried at the ending.

Know why KoH didn't do better...two words...Russel Crowe *sigh*.

Sorry Orrie.

-Lu

I have yet to see KoH, but i want to. I think i might be seeing it this weekend, but is only a mayB. My parents dont like to go anywhere, and my friends are too stupid and none of them have gotten their lience or they have to work. I am getting mine in bout 2-3 months, woot!

yes gladiatior is a very good movie aswell, but its to old for me, i love KOH. between those two. And troy is a good one also. I still would like to see Alexander

id have 2 say, Puddle that u have a little obsession with Bloom!!!! ;)

i love gladiator, wished i owned it, but saw it 5 years after it came out, then couldn't find it anywhere :( o well, what can u do.

also like Shrek, one of the best movies in the world (didn't like Shrek 2) best character was Donkey, and the fight scene with Robin Hood was gold :D

I'll see 'Charlie', but I'm not that excited about it. It may be quite good, but Johnny Depp is too young to play Willy Wonka. I'm not saying that he's a bad actor: Just too young. We'll just have to see how he pulls off the part.
Nothing else looks any good.

Totally agree with you! I'm so excited about POTC 2. I'm going to let my sister go to it first to see if it's any good, then she can tell me if it's worth seeing.

Oh, and one more thing. I've had a couple of people add me to their Instant Message contact lists, and if you want to do this, please contact me by e-mail or by PMing me.

XMen 3. I mean seriously people how can you not be thrilled about XMen? I went crazy just over the preview. and I'm looking forward to the DaVinci Code.

I'm glad this thread has been resurrected..it means Summer is on the way! Hoorah!!!

For me..the DaVinci code- it looks very silly, but very entertaining.
But, sniffsniff, no Star Wars...but isn't Superman out soon?

I'm not looking forward to the Davinci code. I didn't capitalize that because I don't care for it, and I'm not gonna respect it. One of the worst films that anyone could have made. Also, one of the worst books anyone could have ever written. So false.

I'm looking forward to the

The DaVinci Code
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
You, Me and Dupree
Superman Returns

and coming soon, though are not summer movies:
Silent Hill
Hard Candy
and American Dreamz.

Giselle

aravis3 said:
I'm not looking forward to the Davinci code. I didn't capitalize that because I don't care for it, and I'm not gonna respect it. One of the worst films that anyone could have made. Also, one of the worst books anyone could have ever written. So false.
i totally agree!

but i want to see dead mans chest and the bench warmmers and superman returns :)

Back