1000 signs your addicted to narniafans (Please Do Not Delete)

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
1000. You have posted, "Forever and ever and ever" on Glorious Food, or you have constantly complained about it

999. You remember when the Christian debates weren't locked :D (sorry, had to add that in. No offence meant to the mods)

998. You refer to Rosymole as Darth Rosy

997. You get your daily news from this site

Add your own!

996: You remember the 'Cheese Wiz' thread and posting in it...yes...there was a thread entitled 'cheese wiz'! :D

995: You somtimes find old posts of yourself with phrases like 'wow, I'm no longer a 'jouiner member' in REALLY old threads - you look at your thousand post in the righthand corner and wonder what happened!

994: You finally decide that discussing what the new Lucy looks like is far more important than any form of job...;)

(999) 993. You never log-out

(999) 992. You remember when Graycloak was still a Junior Memeber.

(999) 991. When you're not posting on the forums, you're talking to your friends about posting on the forums.

(Btw, great idea for a thread Holyboy!)

Last edited:
Smog said:
(Btw, great idea for a thread Holyboy!)

(I saw it on another forum :eek: )

(and the cheese whiz thread is hilarious, and I'm only on page 8!! I encourage all members to read it!! I think we should nominate that for the most random thread...)

Last edited:
990. You post an average of 7.8 times per day.

989. You know the statistic for how many times you post a day, on average.

988. You say to yourself, "Wonder whatever happened to Thessalonian?

:eek:

986. You dream of Rosy and Tg dueling with lightsabers

985. You realize you actually stalked the place for a year before you came in

984. You start to talk like you type

983. Every time you hear the word food you think of three words to follow it

Sojourner said:
983. Every time you hear the word food you think of three words to follow it

LOL! and rosy and tg with lightsabers! thats an interesting thought!! :D
anyway, continue!!

982. You were the first one in your class to know about the Narnia Movie

981. You have been bugging your friends to come see the Narnia movie with you since you heard that it was coming out

980. You have told your friends over and over that Disney is NOT making Narnia!

979. When going to see Star Wars, you phoned the movie theatre to make sure the trailer for Narnia would be played.

holyboy666 said:
980. You have told your friends over and over that Disney is NOT making Narnia!

Ummm... it's not??? 978. You are obssessed with this site and it is you homepage. (like me, hehe)

973. You know the members of this site better then you know your co-workers, your neighbours, or even your family.

holyboy666 said:
973. You know the members of this site better then you know your co-workers, your neighbours, or even your family.

LOL, thats not true for me. )i'm trying to decide if thats a good or bad thing!! jk

holyboy666 said:

This is true.

972. You post in a given thread, and sit around & wait for someone to reply

971. You refer to people by their screen names, even after having learned their real ones(particularly on AIM)

970. You spend more time on this site than on any other

879. You remember all the old-school members (YFish, Greenleaf, Fae, Skinner), and the old-school threads

878. After doing no. 879, you weep bitterly for "those who are no longer with us."

Aragorn51088 said:
972. You post in a given thread, and sit around & wait for someone to reply

971. You refer to people by their screen names, even after having learned their real ones(particularly on AIM)

970. You spend more time on this site than on any other

hehe. that sounds like me... hehehe :eek:

Back