Share a pic not of yourself

Wow, that's cool. I haven't had a VCR in a while -- but right now my TV won't show DVD's either! The Tivo somehow is preventing the DVD player from working, I think. :(

Here is a cow fish with some squirrel fish friends I shot on the reef of the island of Bonaire.

Attachments

• cowfish and friends.jpg
    cowfish and friends.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 56
Wow, that's cool. I haven't had a VCR in a while -- but right now my TV won't show DVD's either! The Tivo somehow is preventing the DVD player from working, I think. :(

Here is a cow fish with some squirrel fish friends I shot on the reef of the island of Bonaire.

THAT IS SO COOL! You have such a cool hobby! I need to go diving somtime :D

THAT IS SO COOL! You have such a cool hobby! I need to go diving somtime :D
Oh, you must! It's delightful. You can be certified as as diver at age 10 so you can certainly do it. You can start your course online at www.padi.com -- look for the e-learning button. If you start it, you have to finish up in 6 months or a year. That's where the expensive part comes in as you have to go to a dive shop or a resort and do your skills in a pool and then in open water. But once you try it, you will be hooked!

To-do list this weekend. I have my niece's birthday party on Sunday from 2-4, so I seriously doubt I'll be able to do much studying/homework. (sorry it's small) I decided to try and use Microsoft OneNote as my organizer, so we'll see if this will work out for me. I usually remember better if I physically write things down.

Last edited:
The sunset from the same spot in Rancho Palos Verdes Peninsula. I will post here one or two photos taken from that same area every once in a while. These images were taken with my phone.

A view over the new local nature preserve.

fwkhh4.jpg

And where I lived nearby with my family.

2uemplz.jpg

Last edited:
My friend and I were painting clothespins (because that's what I do) and she made Pooh so I had to make Piglet. Then we were going to go on a walk (to the Ledges) and I decided to leave a Pooh-ish note. This will make more sense if you've seen the latest Pooh movie.

1440f7m.jpg

I would show you my To Do list too, but trust me, you don't want to stare at a blank page. I always forget to write what I have to do.

But I can show you what I did today. I went to the desert. On the way to where I was going (Yucca Valley, CA - google-map it if you want) I passed some wind farms and I snapped a picture while driving by them.
Check them out:

Desert Road (Sun Oro Dr.)

From the driver's side window:

I also saw this 2ft. tall guy a little ways from the road so I stopped and walked a few yards and took a photo. What do you think?

I would show you my To Do list too, but trust me, you don't want to stare at a blank page. I always forget to write what I have to do.

But I can show you what I did today. I went to the desert. On the way to where I was going (Yucca Valley, CA - google-map it if you want) I passed some wind farms and I snapped a picture while driving by them.
Check them out:

I also saw this 2ft. tall guy a little ways from the road so I stopped and walked a few yards and took a photo. What do you think?

Looks prickly. :p haha.

Ah, Aravis Kenobi, I wish I was as organised as you are. I should really make myself a to-do list as well. It'll be so big that it will scare me into studying. XD

Over the weekend I went to a Bible Quizzing tournament. At this tournament are many people I only see once or twice a year so I got a couple gifts. They're all really awesome so I was excited about them so you guys have to deal with pictures of them.

Gifts.jpg

The background is my new White Tree of Gondor shirt, that came in the mail today, it was not an Iowan gift. ;) The book and the locket on it are from a girl friend of mine, she does bookbinding so she made the book herself. The locket looks like a Hobbit hole so it reminded her of me and she gave me three different colors of ribbon so I can change the ribbon that it's on.

The Evenstar came from my fantastic adopted little sister, I had mentioned to her lately that I gave mine away. It's even prettier than the one I had before.

The plant is a long story. Shortened, my friend (who gave me the book and the locket) and I went to a zoo and saw awesome Bonsai trees. We wanted to grow our own and we planted some while I was there but I forgot to bring mine home with me. She and her sister have been taking care of it for me, his name is Mo. I bought the pot while I was there with her too.

Here are some closeups of the individual gifts.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/Tonks_13/Random Fun Pictures/Gifts9.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/Tonks_13/Random Fun Pictures/Gifts7.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/Tonks_13/Random Fun Pictures/Gifts6.jpg

Back