Cheese Whiz II

*keeps running, and leaves Wonder Woman to deal with Olorin*

You're not going to catch me, I have the Supers on my side. (including Batman)

*wakes up* *KO's Lieke* *grabs CW*

BTW, why isn't your screenname capitalized? :p It's been driving me nuts for MONTHS! :D
We don't capitalize names in the Netherlands...

YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT???? did you??? :D Nah, i just forgot it, and i'm too stubborn to change it (once a username of a member, always a username of a member:p)

*pushes whoever has the CW now off a cliff, and grabs CW*

lieke said:
We don't capitalize names in the Netherlands...

You mean Holland, don't you? :p

And no, I don't believe that. :D

*pulls hole out of pocket* *puts hole on ground in front of lieke* *lieke falls into it and leaves the CW* *grabs hole and puts it in trashcan* *walks off w/ CW*

You mean Holland, don't you?

And no, I don't believe that.

*pulls hole out of pocket* *puts hole on ground in front of lieke* *lieke falls into it and leaves the CW* *grabs hole and puts it in trashcan* *walks off w/ CW*
Argh, YOU :mad:

Too bad:p

You put me in the Trash Can, isn't that like... blasphemy? :eek: *Olorinsesss falls down in fear of the Can* *the Can lets Lieke out* *gets CW from Olorinsesss* *Olorinsesss has to spend 5 lifetimes in the Can, for blasphemy*

*walks away*:D

NOOOOOO!! NOOOO!! NOT THE SKANDARNITES THREAD!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!! ANYTHI-- oh wait... I'm in the perfect position to kill the thread! *evil laugh*

*kills Skandarnites thread*

*steals CW back*

:p

NOOOOOO!! NOOOO!! NOT THE SKANDARNITES THREAD!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!! ANYTHI-- oh wait... I'm in the perfect position to kill the thread! *evil laugh*

*kills Skandarnites thread*

*steals CW back*

:p

:eek:

You can have it for a few hours, you killed the skandarnites thread... though you are now probably infected with a slight bit of fangirlism (or fanboylism, whatever:p)

*gives Olorinsesss some PIE (mplf)*:D

When guys do it, it's called puppy love. *gag* And it's almost as bad as fangirlism.

Btw... what does (mplf) mean?
:eek:, Olorinsesss, how long have you been here? You still don't know what (mplf) means? :eek:.:p

It's from the People of the PIE (mplf) thread, we always wanted to honour PIE (mplf) by putting (mplf) behind the word. (mplf) means'May PIE (mplf) live forever' :D

Back