Write a note to the person above you II

Dear TSI,

Laser eyes are mighty nice things to have. Sadly, it comes with the bloodline. Unless you can find some mad scientist around I'm sure he could help you obtain laser eyes...

-Smaug the Insane

Dear GG,

You're awesome too.:D

Everything That Glitters (Is Not Gold) is a country song by Dan Seals. That's where I got it. Could that be what you're thinking of?

I'm curious about the doorstop also.

~Zella

Dear Monseigneur Charles François-Bienvenu Myriel,

Do you have multiple personalities, too?

Sincerely,
Glen
The Doctor
`~~`"';<"/`-\> (baby Elf)

EDIT BY ORIGINAL SELF: Dr. Byrne actually refused to sign this letter, but Glen threatened to destroy his psychology books if he didn't cooperate.

Dear Sopespian,

I've got about four right now, but the number keeps going up the more time I spend in Dufferland.

Sincerely,
Me, Myself, and I

EDIT BY ORIGINAL SELF: The three signers above are mine.

Dear Glenburne,

I read a quote once that went something like, "Writers are not just one person, but many people attempting to be one person." It kind of reminds me of you.

~Zella

Dear Zella,

That's a cool quote (and it gives me an excuse for my multiple personality disorder). Thanks!

Sincerely,
Glen

My dear Monseigneur Charles François-Bienvenu Myriel

I can answer that question for you, I happen to know a girl named Glynn, which is about the same thing as Glen.

GG

Dear GG,

You're awesome too.:D

Everything That Glitters (Is Not Gold) is a country song by Dan Seals. That's where I got it. Could that be what you're thinking of?

I'm curious about the doorstop also.

~Zella

hmmmmmmm it's country so I'll avoid it ;) :p

and it was a different song and it turns out I was hearing it wrong

Dear Glenburne,

I read a quote once that went something like, "Writers are not just one person, but many people attempting to be one person." It kind of reminds me of you.

~Zella

wow I love that :eek:

hmmmmmmm it's country so I'll avoid it ;)

and it was a different song and it turns out I was hearing it wrong

wow I love that :eek:

Dear GG,

I take it you don't like country (though I probably could have guessed that).;) It's actually a neat song, though rather sad.

I love it too.:D I'll look it up later and tell you all how it really goes and who said it.

~Zella

Dear GG,

I found the quote. "Writers aren't exactly people...they're a whole lot of people trying to be one person." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

~Zella

Back