Narnia Movie Trivia

OK...next question:

The character, Mr Tumnus, was dramatically changed in one way from the book. What was that change?

Ooh oohh!!! ...What are they called on the game...

Ankle Sclicers? That ain't right. It was a little grey thing with a sythe kinda thing, y'know?!?!

*pouts* Okk....

What instrument did Mr. Tumnus use when he was playing the lullaby? *I spelled that wrong!!! >.<*

Ankle slicers is the correct creature and...

Mr Tumnus used a two branched recorder of sorts,

Technical note. I play the recorder and Irish tin whistles and Mr Tumnus's flute or recorder thing would really not make two different notes at the same time, to get that you must have to fipples, fipples are the part that really makes the sound. they look like a sort of rectangular hole on top of the instrument with a slanting indent. However I really like the music even if it's not possible that he played it. :)

Question: What bad guy creature (besides talking wolves, and Ginarrbrik) do you see first in the film.

If you really think about it, the trees when Mr. Tummus and Lucy were running back to the lampost. Some were on her side, no? If that's not it, I would say the big buffalo thing...*I forgot it's name. XD*

Question: What bad guy creature (besides talking wolves, and Ginarrbrik) do you see first in the film.

There could actually be several answers to that question depending upon your point of view. It could be:

1. Mr Tumnus who was initially going to kidnap Lucy.

2. The White Witch since she is not considered human but the product of a giant and Lilith, the so-called legendary first wife of Adam.

3. The cyclops jailer

4. I suppose one could even consider Edmund since he betrayed the others initially.

actually the answer I was looking for would be the OGRE in the jail, (It had two eyes.) I think of Edmund and Tumnus as good guys and yes I really don't think of jadis as a creature even though the description fits her.

Skander's mom's name is Zelfa.

And most of the fauns and other creature actors wore green screen pants. Is that what you meant?

I'm out of questions someone else ask something.

I believe that:

Skandar was 13

Georgie was 10

William was 17

Anna was 16

I'm really not sure but that's my guess.

It depends on the angle.

Most of the shots with the lamp post are on a stage set so I would say "false". But some of them were shot in the Czech republic. so that's not entirely correct.

What song is this from:

We're back to the board
with ev'ry shade under the sun?

Back