Non-Mod Talk - Only for non-mods II

Should Non-Mods bow down to the All-Powerful Mods?

• Yes, the mods are almighty and deserve our praise!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I'm hungry...

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Who's that Monkeh dude? Since when was he a mod?

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Why vote? We know the mods are going to tamper with it!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • 42!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Holyboy needs a hobby, and a Life.

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Because all the PIE (mplf) has been eaten for Thanksgiving. :p

Are you referring to a certain spirit, or just a general feeling?

Always foisting stuff off on me, aren't you?

I'm beginning to think you don't like me. Maybe I can persuade IOWW to do something... she's new, so maybe the rest of the mods haven't QUITE finished brainwashing her... :p

General feeling.

No, I just use you to prove the way I am is true for everyone and that I'm not really mean.

Naw...I loves you Lauren, I just have to keep my 'I'm in charge don't get in my way or eat my chocolate bunny' image.

*starts sniffing ground for the scent of food* Do ferns bark? cuz this would be the appropriate time to do so if they do:rolleyes:

Uhm...I think they probably go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! like a really hyper owl

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (like a hyper owl)

*drops slippers* frodo? where where? :D *strains at leash and pulls slippers a couple of feet* *gets confused, sits down, chews on slippers*

*chews on slippers* *throws slippers, retreaves slippers*

Oh no you didn't! Bad Ferny!

*drops slippers* frodo? where where? *strains at leash and pulls slippers a couple of feet* *gets confused, sits down, chews on slippers*

FEEEEEEEEEEEEERNY! *sits down and pats Ferny's head*

takes slippers (eeewww they are wet) and throughs one to the left and one to the right:p

Slipper 1: HEY!
Slipper 2: HEY!
Slipper 1: LET ME AT 'EM! LET ME AT 'EM!
Slipper 2 holds back Slipper 1: Let's try discussing this in an orderly fashion.
Slipper 1: Mr. Bamboo wants to take his eyes out!

:eek: you just chucked slp!:eek:*retreaves slippers 1&2*:D

Slipper 2 pats Ferny on the head.

Slipper 1 glares at Dougie.

frodo whent that way, points to the right, while Ferny looks i grab the slippers and through them th the left.

Slipper 1: Don't you even think about it buddy, or you and Mr. Bamboo are gonna get up close and personal.
Slipper 2: And I won't protect you!
Slipper 1: That's right, and ma sister won't protect you from my wrath!
Slipper 2: So don't even think about it!

Back