Non-Mod Talk - Only for non-mods II

Should Non-Mods bow down to the All-Powerful Mods?

• Yes, the mods are almighty and deserve our praise!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I'm hungry...

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Who's that Monkeh dude? Since when was he a mod?

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Why vote? We know the mods are going to tamper with it!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • 42!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Holyboy needs a hobby, and a Life.

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Wow...that sure got things going!

Okay, here's what we do. Lauren, you are the destraction! Then the three of us, run in grab the leftovers and run out and hope you get out alive!

He's got the easy job. All he has to do is correct their grammar

WE gotta get past security unnoticed, steal the food and get out unnoticed. WE have the hard job. All Lauren has to do is try not to get eaten by TG

where are we going? and am by joining you, will i be in danger of being thrown back into teh can asylumn? (sp)

caligirl sounds nice. i like cali better. that is your new name. hello cali and welcome to the duffer thread:D

where are we going? and am by joining you, will i be in danger of being thrown back into teh can asylumn? (sp)

caligirl sounds nice. i like cali better. that is your new name. hello cali and welcome to the duffer thread:D

We're going into the Mod lounge and stealing their leftover food. We'll all be in danger, but Lauren will be the only one who gets hurt.

I'm good at this, aren't I?

im ready. and thanks, im glad to join! its my kind of place, duffer land:D

caligirl, lol, not too bad..we're gonna live in california when we come back to the usa so it fits.

Because all the PIE (mplf) has been eaten for Thanksgiving. :p

Where's the non-mod spirit?

Are you referring to a certain spirit, or just a general feeling?

Slp said:
(I do that alot. Ask Lauren)

Always foisting stuff off on me, aren't you?

We're going into the Mod lounge and stealing their leftover food. We'll all be in danger, but Lauren will be the only one who gets hurt.

I'm good at this, aren't I?

I'm beginning to think you don't like me. Maybe I can persuade IOWW to do something... she's new, so maybe the rest of the mods haven't QUITE finished brainwashing her... :p

Back