Non-Mod Talk - Only for non-mods II

Should Non-Mods bow down to the All-Powerful Mods?

• Yes, the mods are almighty and deserve our praise!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I'm hungry...

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Who's that Monkeh dude? Since when was he a mod?

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Why vote? We know the mods are going to tamper with it!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • 42!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Holyboy needs a hobby, and a Life.

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
but it is possible that animals from the genious dysnius (yah yah yah, i know, sp) could exist! and dont squelch my dreams by saying it isnt logical or possible!:(

Everybody has a water bafaloo mine is fast but yours is slow oh we'red we get them I don't know but everybody has a water bafalooooooooo!

My goldfish ate my hamster yesturday when I was teaching it to swim in the fishbowl. :(

My uncle used to have a killer-monster goldfish... it would eat other fish. After a while, he started feeding it live spiders... Once when he tried to put a couple freshwater crabs in with it, to teach it a lesson, it figured out how to kill the crabs by ramming them against a rock in the tank. They would break open, and then the fish would suck up the crab insides. :eek:

Actually a true story. :D

My uncle used to have a killer-monster goldfish... it would eat other fish. After a while, he started feeding it live spiders... Once when he tried to put a couple freshwater crabs in with it, to teach it a lesson, it figured out how to kill the crabs by ramming them against a rock in the tank. They would break open, and then the fish would suck up the crab insides. :eek:

Actually a true story. :D

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! KILLER GOLDFISH! I say we name him Fuzzy...or Fizzy...or Blub.

Back