Non-Mod Talk - Only for non-mods II

Should Non-Mods bow down to the All-Powerful Mods?

• Yes, the mods are almighty and deserve our praise!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I'm hungry...

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Who's that Monkeh dude? Since when was he a mod?

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Why vote? We know the mods are going to tamper with it!

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • 42!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Holyboy needs a hobby, and a Life.

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
I think I'll just stay here where it's safe people are way to serios in the other parts of the forum i mean it's like you stumbled into some sort of medieval war planning meeting I'm scared of half the people out there hide me!

*shakes Benny's hand* Congratulations! You are invited to be a participant in a contest to win a FREE, that's right folks, absolutely FREE pet bananna spider! All you have to do is step right onto this platform. That's right, up there... no, don't run away, we won't hurt you, that's the bananna spider's job. Yes, there it is, in that tank, see? And it'll be YOURS if you just answer THREE simple questions! First question: What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
Benny: (who hasn't read the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and thinking he'll get it wrong because he REALLY doesn't like the look of that spider) "Forty-two!"
CORRECT! That's right folks, you can write that down on your notepads, the answer to life, the universe and everything is FORTY-TWO!! Anyways, next question: What am I thinking?
Benny: Uhhh... how should I know?
CORRECT!! That's right folks, the thought running through my head at that moment was "How should I know?" And now, for your final question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Benny: *runs away*
NO NO NO!! You can't run away yet! You haven't won your FREE bananna spider yet! *talks to spider* Petey! Bring him back! *petey runs out and drags Benny back* Thank you, Petey. You can eat him once he owns you. Yes, I kno-- LEAVE OFF!! LEAVE OFF, I TELL YOU! *wrestles Petey back into cage* There. All safe now. Anyway, Benny: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Benny: SHUT UP YOU MORON!!
CORRECT!! You just won your FREE, absolutely FREE, that's right folks, completely FREE, one-hundred-percent totally FREE bananna spider! Congratulations, sir, on winning Petey! *hands Benny the tank*
Benny: *is so scared he runs straight into a creek and breaks the tank*
Petey: *swims toward Ben*

*shakes Benny's hand* Congratulations! You are invited to be a participant in a contest to win a FREE, that's right folks, absolutely FREE pet bananna spider! All you have to do is step right onto this platform. That's right, up there... no, don't run away, we won't hurt you, that's the bananna spider's job. Yes, there it is, in that tank, see? And it'll be YOURS if you just answer THREE simple questions! First question: What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
Benny: (who hasn't read the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and thinking he'll get it wrong because he REALLY doesn't like the look of that spider) "Forty-two!"
CORRECT! That's right folks, you can write that down on your notepads, the answer to life, the universe and everything is FORTY-TWO!! Anyways, next question: What am I thinking?
Benny: Uhhh... how should I know?
CORRECT!! That's right folks, the thought running through my head at that moment was "How should I know?" And now, for your final question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Benny: *runs away*
NO NO NO!! You can't run away yet! You haven't won your FREE bananna spider yet! *talks to spider* Petey! Bring him back! *petey runs out and drags Benny back* Thank you, Petey. You can eat him once he owns you. Yes, I kno-- LEAVE OFF!! LEAVE OFF, I TELL YOU! *wrestles Petey back into cage* There. All safe now. Anyway, Benny: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Benny: SHUT UP YOU MORON!!
CORRECT!! You just won your FREE, absolutely FREE, that's right folks, completely FREE, one-hundred-percent totally FREE bananna spider! Congratulations, sir, on winning Petey! *hands Benny the tank*
Benny: *is so scared he runs straight into a creek and breaks the tank*
Petey: *swims toward Ben*

Good try, but I wouldn't be scared of any spider.:p I've even been biten by one. :p So There's nothing to be scared of. *sqaush.* Oops. There goes that free spider. ;p

Back