You'll never guess what?!.. (please don't delete)

rosymole

Darth Rosy
Knight of the Noble Order
A couple of weeks ago I was at a party and I started chatting to a guy from New Zealand, he mentioned to me that his dad was nearly in the LotR films (something to do with horses) as a result I have spent the past few days telling everyone I know that I know someone who knows someone who was nearly famous, and it got me thinking..what are your tenous links to stardom? Mine are many and rubbish..random as you like..that's what we're here for!
(and for those of you who were wondering, yes I did fancy the bloke from NZ - there is no hope!) x

Wow really that is soooo awesome!!!

Yea i know a girl (who used to be my friend), who's dad went to college and is really good friends with the guy that played Gambling in LOTR. I was like holy crap are you seroius?
Then my cousin has a friend, that has a friend, that has a friend who works on the set of WB. So she knows people from "Smallville", "7th Heaven", and "Angel" (that is no longer on, tear)

Well, my dad met Jimmy Stuart.

And I'm friends with a guy, who knows a guy, who is good friends with Govenor Jeb Bush!

(However, I can't have the secret service arrest people for me... ...yet)

Ya'll are so funny! You should come to Los Angeles for a few days! The "famous people" sightings abound. I've had lunch next to Adam Sandler, played basketball with Master P, done Tai Bo with Brooke Shields, etc. I've been on TV shows and commercials myself. If you're ever in LA for a week, I can get you in a show or a movie as an extra, no problem.
________
Honda Deauville specifications

Last edited:
This is what we like- inflate yourselves to silly proportions!
My grandad use to work with Andy Serkis' (gollum) sister. She taight at my school!

Top This

Okay, get ready to be impressed ...

My husband got thrown out of a bar with an actor who was in the (20+ year-old?) movie THE ABYSS as the big guy who got drowned right at first and they see his drowned face staring out of a port-hole?

There's fame for ya ...

Oh, I had a friend whose cousin plays Lex on 'Smallville', and my dad's best friend from his old theator days once played a villain on 'Angel'!

I dont know if any of you ever heard of the comedy group CPR(they broke up late last byear :( )my uncle Jeff aka Ringo was in it the movies are good but to see him perform live was better(lucky for me I get to see him "perform" for years to come) ;)

Hmmmmm.... as Northern England isnt really celeb capital of the world (!!!) My links are not only tenous but to pretty poor peeps as well. Here goes...

1. My friend is friends with Justin from Hollyoaks, the kids from My Parents from Aliens and knows David Platt from Corrie (sorry - any1 not english will not have a clue wot im on about)

2. My dad has had a nice cuppa tea with the son of the queens cousin!

Ermm.....3. Fat friends characters are always milling around my area and so see them alot, but never to speak to (same comment as for link 1.!!)

Thats bout it really.......... poor I know!!!

Ya just showing off now Smog! But, on a similar theme, I dressed up as Gandalf to go to the pub last year- it was very embarrasing. I'm a girl. Only one other person was dressed up, as rambo. The pub was full of young 'trendy' people. It was great.

Bobby Moore once borrowed one of family cushions at a charity cricket match.

rosymole said:
Ya just showing off now Smog! But, on a similar theme, I dressed up as Gandalf to go to the pub last year- it was very embarrasing. I'm a girl. Only one other person was dressed up, as rambo. The pub was full of young 'trendy' people. It was great.

Bobby Moore once borrowed one of family cushions at a charity cricket match.

RAMBO he is my hero i wuv him

Awwwwww Rosy. Dont you consider yourself a 'trendy young thing'''? :(

What i thinks funny is seeing gandalf in corrie!!! He looks so out of place......

i was in new york a few months ago, i walked out of a restaraunt with my friends, and ben stiller was coming out of a building across the street. i didn't know who he was, because there were people everywhere around him, so i didn't really think of it as anything but a large group of obnoxious people. however, as we were walking away, ben stiller had just escaped the crowd and was walking quickly down the street, and he ran right into me and kept on moving, and i turned around to see who was so rude, and i i was just like, hey, it's ben stiller. it was a weird moment. usually i just say that ben stiller ran into me and didn't apologize because it sounds a whole lot more dramatic that way.

waterhogboy said:
Awwwwww Rosy. Dont you consider yourself a 'trendy young thing'''? :(

Never! I experimented with fashion in the mid 90's and ended up with a skin tight pair of bright orange trousers. Classy.

Mt friends Grandma once played golf with Shakin' Stevens! That's pretty cool. Welsh rock lives on!

Back