if you could be in any movie..what would it be?

M

member 5708

i would say a fantasy movie..something magical and romantic
:rolleyes: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to be Lucy in Narnia, but i am Dutch, way too old, and not half as cute:p

Now i want to play the main person in a movie about the book that i'm writing:D (it's never going to happen, but why not dream?)

I wanted to be Lucy in Narnia, but i am Dutch, way too old, and not half as cute:p

Now i want to play the main person in a movie about the book that i'm writing:D (it's never going to happen, but why not dream?)

your writing a book? whats it about?
hey you never know, maybe you'll become famous one day and your book will be published

your writing a book? whats it about?
hey you never know, maybe you'll become famous one day and your book will be published
It's about a girl who is taken away from her family when she was just a baby, and she was raised as a spy-like-person, and now she wants to discover who she really is... it's not even close to being finished, and i'm not satisfied yet, but i'm going to try:D

Maybe, yes ;)

A movie version of "Tahn" if they ever make it....
I'd love to play any role in it...
Also,I'd like to be in something set in history,or a fantasy...or a western would be fun..:D

Hmmm.. I would for sure want to be in either Lord of the Rings or Narnia.
That would be SOOOOOOO much fun!!!! :D And would probably be one of the best things that could ever happen to me! :)

Its so bad they're not going to make a movie for "the horse and his boy", since i wanted to be Aravis, anyway, Im spanish so thats another bad thing...

Or if they ever made my story, "The Two Outcasts" into a movie (Which they never will) and made it how I'd like it, Garrett would be playing Jared and I'd be Anne. So in either one of these options I'd get to kiss Garrett Hedlund.. XD

Fantasy (if I could, Narnia) or comedy >_< I'm Hispanic/Asian/Filipino (Is the Phillippines in Asia or not!? -__-) so I don't think I can be in many movies. lol

It's about a girl who is taken away from her family when she was just a baby, and she was raised as a spy-like-person, and now she wants to discover who she really is... it's not even close to being finished, and i'm not satisfied yet, but i'm going to try:D

Maybe, yes ;)

it sounds really good :)

I'd be Shasta in The Horse and His Boy.

or in Star Wars as Han Solo

if not one of this 2,Pirates of the Caribbean as Hector Barbossa :rolleyes:

Back