My new favorite hobby!

Thanks! :D

So, I just randomly had this thought earlier while I was sitting here. For any of you who have watched the new Dr. Seuss movie "The Lorax", there is a character in there called the "Once-ler" or "oncey". I personally think that he and Scotty Mccreery look a lot alike. I couldn't find a lot of good comparison pictures, but here is a little graphic I made for you guys. It's not the best, just a simple little thing made with my paint program. LOL!

scotty onceler.jpg

This is my new siggie. Although the words in the siggie are not very visible... humph. :mad: Oh, well. Please let me know if you guys like it at all. Are there any people who even enjoy looking at what I make? Just curious because I have been gone for a while!

i will always find you collage.jpg

Here is a drawing I did last night right before bed. I was feeling depressed and betrayed because of something my sister has been doing (not getting into that), so I didn't want to sleep. I drew Snow White instead. What do you think? Please let me know. I don't usually draw real people, but it's a start...

image.jpg

Last edited:
I finally decided how to finsh the logo I was working on!

Who likes it? What do you think?:D

THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!!! The quote goes perfectly! It looks really official too.

And yet another graphic inspired by ABC's Once Upon A Time...

Out of your "Once Upon a Time" graphics, this is my favorite! The style matches the picture, and the words/word placement is excellent! 9-10

This is dedicated to ahyperdude! My friend... who I haven't spoken with in a while!

SO epic :p You did a really good job with putting the Dr. Pepper in my hand!

Here is a drawing I did last night right before bed. I was feeling depressed and betrayed because of something my sister has been doing (not getting into that), so I didn't want to sleep. I drew Snow White instead. What do you think? Please let me know. I don't usually draw real people, but it's a start...

I've really started getting in to art lately, and I have to say, that is REALLY good! I'm horrible with eyes, but I think you got her eye shape/eye brows down pretty much perfectly! Very nice! :)

THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!!! The quote goes perfectly! It looks really official too.

Thanks! I like it a lot too!

Out of your "Once Upon a Time" graphics, this is my favorite! The style matches the picture, and the words/word placement is excellent! 9-10

I am glad you liked it! Rumplestiltskin is kinda creepy! I really liked the Captain Hook one!

SO epic :p You did a really good job with putting the Dr. Pepper in my hand!

I've really started getting in to art lately, and I have to say, that is REALLY good! I'm horrible with eyes, but I think you got her eye shape/eye brows down pretty much perfectly! Very nice! :)

The eyes either make or break the picture, and so I was very pleased with the way these ones came out. I guess I should just draw more when I'm tired, huh? Thanks for all your feedback!

Last edited:
Another new Once Upon A Time edit! Does anyone watch this show besides me and Jewel The Unicorn?

Anyway, what do you all think of my newer edits? I am learning more about my editing program, so I think they are getting a lot better!

really into this2.jpg

Back