Name the Lady of the Green Kirtle for The Silver Chair Movie!

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
Narnia.com has updated today with a contest. They’re looking for a name for the Lady of the Green Kirtle for the next Chronicles of Narnia movie,*The Silver Chair. Enter Here The*Lady of the Green Kirtle, also called*Queen of Underland*and*Queen of the Deep Realm, is the main antagonist...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://www.narniafans.com for full story, cast lists, trailers, and more! If you're reading this on Facebook, click "View Original Post" below ]]
0N4TB3NbSkI

More...

I've said Jade. 1. because the jade is a green stone, 2. because Jade is similar to Jadis and if they aren't the same (I think they are NOT the same) then they're somehow related or at least similar, and 3. in a children's book series about a unicorn was the "bad girl"/antagonist called Jade so I associate something bad with the name, even though I like the stone. And 4. she is usually called the Emerald WItch. Now, a Jade is expensieve but not as much worth as an emerald. And the Lady otGK isn't worth anything even she pretends so. So the Emerald Lady is actually a Jade.

That's why I chose the name.

Back