Votes: 100 22.5%
  • Mr. Tumnus

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Aslan

Votes: 122 27.4%
  • White Witch

Votes: 20 4.5%

• Total voters
lol can I answer for KRREE?(because I feel the same way:)) its cause Lucy is BY FAR a close second! :D

notice my sig

By that you mean that Lucy and Aslan are definitely way ahead of the other characters, I assume? I was expecting Susan to be less popular than she was... I mean, in the later books, she gave up on Narnia and mocked and almost pitied the others for still believing in it, or recognising its existence.

My favorite character is Lucy... but also like Edmund.

I have a theory about "favorite characters" Almost people like the pevensies because they came into narnia "with" these 4 silblings, they have their first met with this magical world like the Pevensies... Well that's my humble opinion :D

My favorite character is Lucy... but also like Edmund.

I have a theory about "favorite characters" Almost people like the pevensies because they came into narnia "with" these 4 silblings, they have their first met with this magical world like the Pevensies... Well that's my humble opinion :D

I agree, Mss. Pevensie.

My favorite of them is Edmund. Because such a transformation is seen in him, and I can see a bit of myself in his story. I was dead in my sin until Christ paid the price for my treachery, just like Aslan saved Edmund. And then he's different.

Plus, I love his sarcastic humor. Especially how they portray in the new movies.

My (close :)) second would be Reepicheep. He's just so cute...er, I mean courageous, curteous, and chivelrous.

My favorite character from Narnia is without any doubt Alsan!

Aslan is a wonderful character: mysterious, loyal, caring, brave, powerful. He was the first character who ever made me cry. I've learn very much with all his love and values.

For Narnia! For Aslan!

I've always been drawn to Mr. Tumnus. His sweet nature and welcome that he shows to Lucy feels so comforting. I love his timidness. It's something I can relate to :p

Aslan is definately a favorite too. He has such a strong, commanding presence while his deep, gentle spirit shines through.

I picked Lucy because she shows what I'd like to be: the picture of childlike faith. She always focuses on what Aslan wants, which is what we're supposed to do as well.

But yeah, this is hard because putting Aslan on the ballot is like saying He's on the same level as the human characters. Which is just not true.

yes Lucy IS the picture of an innocent child, who still believes in magic, and don't we say "only truth comes out of children's mouth" ?

I've always had a liking for Mr Tumnus, and I think he was was favourite in the film. I also thought that the fox was really cool!

I voted for Aslan, He's great!
But I also like Mr. Tumnus, Lucy and the Beavers. The scene where Lucy and Mr. Tumnus meet is warm, and funny. And the Beavers behave like an old married couple, sweet and hilarious.

my fav.

I Like Mr. Tumnus because he is a true friend to lucy he could have tirned her in to the white witch but he didnt he didnt have the heart. I also like peter because he trys to do the right thing. :eek:

I voted for Edmund, but I put him and Peter on the same number one spot. Eustace is probably second, with Lucy in a close third, but really, no one can beat Peter and Edmund. *grins*

I chose Edmund because he is my favorite. Aslan may represent God, but he isn't really God. I think we need to remember that sometimes.

I like Edmund because he's fun to play around with when I'm writing. Its so fun to get all his emotion in there, especially how he feels after Aslan dies for him. So yeah, that is why I chose Edmund.

Back