What was the last thing you watched?

Faith of Our Fathers
Although I appreciate Movies with a Christian/evangelistic spin, I'd give this one 2 out of 5 stars for casting (the main characters were too old for their roles), an over-the-top obnoxious lead character, plot holes. I do not want to see it again and definitely have no plans to buy it if it comes out on DVD

Star Trek: Into Darkness

I kept seeing/hearing fireworks outside and they were lining up with the explosions in the moving.:p

Did they also line up with all the lens flares? ;) :p

@Benisse: ouch. I had thought of seeing it in theaters the other day, but ended up missing it because I was in line for Bahama Bucks much longer than planned. And the people were crazy that day, so I decided to go home. Glad I didn't waste the money, though I'd still like to see it.

I think I last watched Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Harry Potter clips on Youtube. Preceded by Horrible Histories clips on Youtube. Preceded by Studio C clips on Youtube. Apparently I have a thing for Youtube.

here are the last things i watched

here are the last things i watched :)

GIlligians Island the show's kind of dumb but it's funny :)

Full House

Looney Tunes

the news

some Chrstian preachers on the Christian channels but i've had to be discerning on who i watch on there

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. Just as enjoyable as the last one. Actually, more so because this one had less inappropriate parts.

Back