Narnia 4: The Silver Chair to enter Pre-Production in 2017?

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
A member of the cast of a new Prince Caspian stage show e-mailed us to let us know that*Douglas Gresham*is in South Carolina this week to attend the premiere of the*play that will be performed at the Logos Theatre. A few days ago he spoke about the status of*The Silver Chair, saying that he expects...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://www.narniafans.com for full story, cast lists, trailers, and more! If you're reading this on Facebook, click "View Original Post" below ]]
Lf7lj7-82C0

More...

Here is what I heard browsing the internet. Apparently during the Premier of the stage show of PC Mr. Gresham was asked about the coming movie version of The Silver Chair. He said he felt the script was a "corker", that Tristar was completely on board, and pre-production should start early 2017. If all goes well we could be looking at the movie being on screen as early as Christmas 2018.

A member of the cast of a new Prince Caspian stage show e-mailed us to let us know that*Douglas Gresham*is in South Carolina this week to attend the premiere of the*play that will be performed at the Logos Theatre. A few days ago he spoke about the status of*The Silver Chair, saying that he expects...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://www.narniafans.com for full story, cast lists, trailers, and more! If you're reading this on Facebook, click "View Original Post" below ]]
Lf7lj7-82C0

More...

Has anyone seen the play? If so how did you like it?

If they do get a Silver Chair movie into theaters, I will give it a fair chance: I'll go see it at least once. I accepted the Dawn Treader movie even with its extreme revisions, because at least it retained SOME of the Narnian spirit. If, as in the case of "Prince NON-Caspian," they intentionally and gleefully RUIN EVERYTHING about the story, then pretend that people raising valid criticisms are "just being picky," I will have no mercy on that movie.

Back