Upcoming Films that you want to see

Jurassic World and Exodus are my anticipated films now.

I can't decide if I want to see the Exodus film. Looks to be way off the story, though I think it may be a good movie in general. We'll see. From what I've heard they've really distorted the character of Moses.

Looking forward to Night at the Museum 3, Battle of the Five Armies...I'm sure there's something else this year. I'd also like to see the Peanuts movie but that's next December, so...

Woman in Black 2 Angel of Death
Paddington
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
Project Almanac
Spongebob Squarepants Sponge Out Of Water
Minions
Terminator Genisys

I'd like to see Unbroken at some point. I hear it's a tough movie to watch, but the man's story is very inspiring, and given my World War II interest, it would be hard to pass this one up.

I still haven't seen The Giver or Maleficent, and would like to get them from Redbox at some point.

I'd like to see Unbroken at some point. I hear it's a tough movie to watch, but the man's story is very inspiring, and given my World War II interest, it would be hard to pass this one up.

I still haven't seen The Giver or Maleficent, and would like to get them from Redbox at some point.

I want to see Into the Woods. I had hoped to go over Christmas break, but we had a list of projects to do around the house, and then I got sick, so we didn't go!

Also Big Eyes, has anyone heard of that? It's about the artist who made all those creepy paintings of big eyed waifs that were ubiquitous in the 60's and 70's -- turns out her husband had told everyone he did the paintings when he sold them for her, and eventually when their marriage broke up, she had to go to court to prove that she was actually the artist and entitled to some of the money. It sounds like a freaky story and it's directed by Tim Burton, so I would like to see it. I hope I can see it before it leaves the cinemas.

And I want to see BoFA again. I saw it once, but I feel like I need to see it again in case I missed anything.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-02 at 1.18.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-02 at 1.18.51 PM.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 26
It's not a movie, but I am very much looking forward to the bbc mini series Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. It's one of my favourite novels and I can't wait to see the filming. It was actually said to start around Christmas, but got moved to early this year. I hope it will air in Germany soon, too. I assume on zdf_neo, as most bbc series air there. I think the bbc and zdf are partners. If I recall it correctly the Narnia mini series was produced by the bbc and the zdf :/ Hmm... Anyways, I am SO happy it's going to be a mini series instead of a Hollywood blockbuster. There are sooo many good books turned into horrible movies because of those overdoses of action and romance.

It seems like there haven't been very many movies lately that I've been interested in seeing, and not many in the near future. Jurassic World is the main one I can think of at the moment.

Insidious3_Tsr_1Sht_FM22.jpg-720x1066.jpeg

Many months ago, there was a trailer for a movie which depicted Frankenstein's Monster as a sort of superhero. That looked intriguing, but I have never seen or heard any further publicity for it.

The Imitation Game is out now, but not playing anywhre near me. I am surprised it didn't get a wider release considering everyone loves Benedict Cumberbatch so much. I do, too, but also a big fan of Alan Turing whom he plays in the film.

Theory of Everything I think is also out, and it looks good. My poor husband had shulder surgery and didn't feel like getting out, and next week he has dental surgery. I don't know when I'll be able to see either.

I wanted to see Imitation Game, but after finding out the agenda of the film's characters and actors, I've decided I don't ever want to watch it.

I'm really looking forward to Age of Ultron. Not just because it's the 2nd Avengers film, but because rumors are flying that a trailer starring Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker will premiere with it! But I'm a bit sad because I won't get to go to the midnight premiere as I did with the first film. I went with a classmate of mine at the time and we live over 12 hours apart now. :( But I'll be there opening day/night. :D

I'd also like to see the live-action Cinderella. It looks good, and it has Lily James from Downton Abbey in it as well.

Many months ago, there was a trailer for a movie which depicted Frankenstein's Monster as a sort of superhero. That looked intriguing, but I have never seen or heard any further publicity for it.

Yes, it was called "I, Frankenstein". It's on Netflix instant streaming if you have that service. It also starred Miranda Otto (Eowyn), but I haven't heard if it's good or bad. I'm not a monster movie fan though. Most of the time they turn out to be goofy or just plain demonic.

Both Poltergeist and Pete's Dragon will be remade.

I heard Weta is in charge of creature effects on Pete's Dragon. That ought to be interesting.

Kingsman: The Secret Service. I don't really know much about it apart from the fact that it's a spy movie, and that Colin Firth is in it. Which is a good enough reason to go see it, I think :p

Back