Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, but with it you can only sing whatever you say, so your life is like a wild musical where you're the only one singing and people think it's weird.

I wish I could drag myself away from this thread for at least a day.

I wish to see FFH at six flags this august

Ooooooooo, can I wish for the same thing?

OK, you can tear yourself away, but once you've lived without it a day, You realize that you can live without it a week, then a month, then a year, so on and so forth and you never post on Narnia Fans/Dancing Lawn again.

I wish that no one else get up from bed for another hour.

Granted, but you find out too late that the wish affected everyone in the world, and one of those people was supposed to come to your house with a check for an obscene amount of money, and they only had 59 minutes in which to do it before the offer became void. :rolleyes:

I wish I could telepathically communicate with animals.

granted, but it's full of scratches and skips every time it's played.

I wish I could speak Spanish fluently.

Granted, but you cannot speak english anymore. You cannot commjunicate with your familay and friends becasue none of them know how to speak soanish. You are alone and wish to talk to peoe so you go mexico, but a tsunami hits as you are walking along the shore with your newfound friends who speak spanish. and bam you and your friends know no more.

I wish I lived in the white house, just live there.

borntofly said:
I wish I lived in the white house, just live there.
Granted but it's that Independence Day movie, and the White House is zappedby aliens, all hands lost, RIP.

I wish it would rain.

Granted, but you dont wear contacts anymore cause you are completely blind.

I wish to meet Dominic Monaghan (or did i already wish that....)

I'm not quite sure.

I started playing this game on AIM with my friend. Then on the telephone! It wasn't nearly as sarcastic though. ;)

You meet him, but he turns out to be rude and stupid.

I don't wanna wish for anything.

Granted! But you try to do all the cool flips from the Itallian Job and end up totaling the car...

I wish I had a pony...

Your wish is granted but the pony is also a demon night steed and once you got on it it kept on running forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever until finally at the end of time the steed decides to finally let you off... while it was jumping over a pit of robotic singing teletubbie/barney mutant cannibals!

Jene Sai said:
I wish I had a Mini Cooper.-JS
My parents have matching minis. They're cool.

Anyway, nobody posted a next wish, so I shall.

I wish I could get perfect scores on every class I take from now on.

Granted, but keeping up that record takes up all your time in studying and you can't stop, so you never marry, have children or pursue a career and die a lonely old student (with perfect scores in all classes).

I wish LWW movie were opening tomorrow!

Granted...but you still can't go to see it until December..sorry.

I wish..I mean REALLY wish..I was four inches talller.

Granted. You now grow four inches taller every day.

I wish I had a tree that grows money from its branches.

Granted. Because there is no summer school, many people have failed to graduate, and now the schools are over-flooded with kids who didn't pass one coarse. The world goes into mayhem, and a mob is formed, which chases you out of the city. You then go to the neighboring town. But you forgot why you left the first city, so you went back, in which the mob was formed and chased you out of the city. You walk to your mom's house, in which you are fed an overdose of cookies. You choke on the cookie, so a mob is formed to chase you out of the city. You walk to your friend's house, who owns a PC (none of those stupid Macs :D) you are zapped into the game you and your friend are playing. The people think you are a witch (or wizard, whichever floats your boat) so they form a mob, and chase you out of the virtual city. You find a monster, who eats you. A mob is formed which kills the monster, saves you from being digested, then chases you out of the city. You die. You go to heaven. the angels form a mob and chases you out of the city (I don't question what the mob does) You come back to earth. People think you are a ghost, so they form a mob and chase you out of the city. You then realize you are a ghost, and they can't hurt you, so you form a ghost mob and chase the mob out of the city.

I wish that wasn't so long...

Last edited:
Granted. Your last post was only one-word long, makes no sense and causes people to question your sanity, and you are relegated to the asylum with the other Narniafans already in residence.

I wish it were snowing outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back